Mini FALL ROAD TRIP 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Greetings ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

I apologize for the delay in the beginning of our trip, but the flu had another plan. So our ROAD TRIP will begin at 6 pm EDT today and run through Monday, 04 November 2019. But remember we will all be ported by our Cabana Boys and French Maids to San Diego, so the trip will actually be beginning at 3 pm PDT.

We will be running with our time delays set extremely long so that we can make the most of this week as Schmet did a lot of research on Texas and there are lots of sites to see.

First off, I can give you two definite days that are spoken for, on Wednesday, 30 October 2019, we will be at Six Flags Fiesta in San Antonio, Texas to experience their Halloween Bash and then on Thursday, 31 October 2019, we will be at Six Flags over Texas in Dallas-Fort Worth. From what I have been told and the research I have done, these are both must see places for every Norrathian during Nights of the Dead!!!!

I thought I would kick off this road trip with something that everybody enjoyed immensely on the SUMMER ROAD TRIP 2019. I have chosen Galveston as our first stop and we will be checking into the Hotel Galvez and Spa. Then we will be visiting the Moody Gardens and Aquarium. Then we will be taking the Historic Ports, Pirates, and Architecture Bus tour.

I have schedule cocktail hour for 6 pm and dinner for 7 pm at Nick's Kitchen and Beach Bar on the beach in Galveston.

After dinner, we will be taking the Historic Galveston Ghost Tour!!!

Here is the actual kick off that I had planned, Tuesday, 29 October 2019. We will be moving to Houston and checking into the Four Seasons Hotel - Houston. Then off we go!! Our first stop will be the Houston Zoo and then the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Then, get ready for it, *builds anti....ci...….pa…………...tion*, the HOUSTON SPACE CENTER!!!!!!! YAY for the Space Center!!!!

All of our stops and accommodations are wheelchair accessible as is the bus for the Historic Ports, Pirates, and Architecture Bus Tour, so I do hope that you will feel welcome joining us Leloes.

As always, this is a virtual tour, so you have all the virtual money you can spend and you will gain no weight because all the calories are virtual as well!!!! So just come along and join in the fun. And welcome Ttobey, Gnobrin, Covic, Dreamweaver, Gninja, Kaitheel, and Caith to the MINI FALL ROAD TRIP 2019!!! I have hand selected some of my closest friends to watch over you while we are on this trip for the next week, I am sure all 7 of you will have a grand and glorious adventure with us.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Sigh, still trying to find a landing spot for my starship. There just has to be a nice large surface just a few miles long and wide somewhere.
  3. Leloes Well-Known Member

You picked a good time of the year to make a trip to Texas. Any other time of the year and you'd roast! Even a virtual trip would be way too hot for most.:D
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

You mean six. I'm not going.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

I think it's so cute the way you keep trying to get out of it.:eek:
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I secretly had a large set of moorings installed on top of the Daybreak Studios Building. All you need to do is have some of your bots send out lines to attach to the moorings and you are all set.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yea-haa ! I mean oh darn what ever a Zombie Woof says.

Mooring, hmm. a bit left, a bit right, up now down.

( The robots ignore him and tie up successfully. )

I am not, repeat not, taking the rope ladder down ! Let go, no wait ! Don't let go ! Augh !

( Gero finds himself at ground level. Eeeesh. That first step is a loooong one. )
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I must have lost 30 or 40 pounds in sweat during that journey downwards. Whew.

( The robots standing behind him shake their heads No, and go back up to the ship. )
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

When I was a kid my parents took us to Virginia to go to the beach and Busch Gardens. For some reason the day before Busch Gardens, we had to go to Colonial Williamsburg. Yay! Let's go watch someone make a broom! Let's watch the old lady churn butter! FUN! I so much didn't want to go I was threatened with if you don't shape up, no Busch Gardens!
    Strangely that's exactly what your weirdo road trips feel like!
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

You are all giving me Colonial Williamsburg flashbacks.
  12. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

we can do this the easy way, or the hard way

[IMG]
  13. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Aww! I loved Colonial Williamsburg! And Sturbridge Village, Plimoth Plantation, etc.
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

I can't wait for the space center, and the ghost tour.
  15. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

"This is Luclin Mission Control, you are cleared for Ratonga catapult launch"
  16. Leloes Well-Known Member

I love spooky things!:D
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Spooky wooky,
    lend me your comb,
    I have a werewolf buddy,
    who just wants his hair,
    to look perfect,
    he wants to go buy some Chinese chow mein.

Aooooh !

But he isn't in London.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That does not surprise me.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Haven't been to that one, but we did go, before 1968, to the re-inactment of Jamestown.
  20. Leloes Well-Known Member

I'm actually from Virginia so I've been to most of these areas. But don't really remember them because I was like ten when we moved.