Gear Up Level Up 2019 Begins Tomorrow!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Oct 14, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Gear Up, Level Up has returned once more! Gear Up, Level Up is a time when bonuses become available throughout Norrath to help adventurers prepare for the season's upcoming expansion. This year, we've got a number of different bonuses slated that will all kick off starting next week!

[IMG]

Adventuring on a Live Servers, you'll earn triple Ethereal coins from 12:01 AM on October 18, 2019 until 11:59 PM PT on October 29, 2019. During this same time period, All Access Members will also earn double currency. These bonuses will stack, which means members will earn six times the Ethereal currency!

In addition to these ethereal bonuses, all players on Live Servers will also find themselves earning double Chaos Descending loot drops from 12:00 PM PT (noon) on October 15, 2019 until The end of Gear Up Level Up (Which will be revealed at a later date)! Double loot drops means the final boss in expansion dungeon zones will drop twice as much loot as usual.

Limited Time item drops can be obtained from Chaos Descending missions crates and will grant you a bonus based off of their type, such as Research Reduction, which will decrease the time remaining to research your currently researching ability. Limited Time items can only exist in your inventory until they expire, so don't forget to use them!

The first limited time item Research Reduction, will be available from 12:00 PM PT (noon) on October 15, 2019 until 12:00 PM PT (noon) on October 22, 2019 when the next bonus will begin!

Be sure to use this time wisely as you prepare for continuing adventures in Norrath and the next EverQuest II expansion!
    Kurisutaru, Siren, Saw-Lau and 9 others like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

do we get double coin on Kaladim like last time on Fallen Gate and the member bonus too ?
    we also had the double loot .
    Cyrrena, Siren and Breanna like this.
  3. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Sounds super fun! :cool:
    Cyrrena and Siren like this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

will there be more to spend our ethereal coins on? people who have been dilligent will have been able to get a lot (if not all) they wanted from this astral gloom coin merchant
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Which zones is this taking place in ? I'm still rather new here.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Raff Well-Known Member

Most of this is for end game. Chaos Descending. Maxing gear & skills to move into the next expac & 10 level increase.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Sowin New Member

I only started a couple of months ago. I have no idea what the percentage of players are that haven't leveled to 110.

But the server population is dwindling. It would have been nice to throw a bone to the <110 people. We also pay sub fees and spend money in the store.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Gear up level up events usually last until expac release with different events each week with the purpose of getting ready for the next expac. In years past there's been a week of x2 exp/status so if they follow suit, there will be something that you'll benefit from as well. This week however, it's to finish out the eth coin event that ends on the 29th
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

GULU is just for live servers this year. I am seeing if I can make something happen for Kaladim as well but that is in the works.
    Cyrrena, Siren, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks for the information dreamweaver ans thanks for getting us something too.
    Cyrrena, Siren and Breanna like this.
  11. Bobthebuilder89 Member

Thank you Dreamweaver, we hate being left out!!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Carynn Well-Known Member

/crosses fingers for triple guild status/personal status again
  13. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Double Desert of Flames hunters coins starting at 12 noon PT today until 10/29 at 8AM PT.
    Siren, Cyrrena, Schmetterling and 2 others like this.
  14. Pumpkin Member

Any chance of double xp for the level up promotion?
  15. Bobthebuilder89 Member

Thanks again Dreamweaver!!
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  16. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

GULU has many different things over the course of it's timeframe, stay tuned for announcements regarding the future ones.
    Cyrrena, Siren, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

sends hugs to dreamweaver :cool: :):D:):D:):D
    And I was wrong about the double coins and double drop on Fallen Gate , it was really on Kaladim only this spring.
    Now I only have to get my toons to 60 lol
    Siren, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  18. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Are the triple ethereal coins only for certain missions? I just completed the daily double solo, still only got 2.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  19. Dude Well-Known Member

Adventuring on a Live Servers, you'll earn triple Ethereal coins from 12:01 AM on October 18, 2019 until 11:59 PM PT on October 29, 2019.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  20. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Of course....
    Cyrrena likes this.