ToT19 Official Sign up Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Does Aney have an assistant? 'Cause neither of my toons got an in-game mail about it, and I may have been confusing when I sent in my entry...I just hope she didn't give Trustee access to some other toon with a similar name. :-/

If she does have a second-in-command, if that person would PM me, that'd be awesome! :-/

Uwk
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I haven't gotten access to my house on Thurgadin. . . I guess my person didn't give access to Aney so . . . and she is probably gone already. :(
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aney needs an SiC...heck, I think any event organizer could use one. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Cora Active Member

I got the mail on my character whose house is being decorated in the swap rather than my decorator (I eventually figured it out -- fibro brain makes Cora something something lol), but didn't get trustee access on the house for my swap-ee on any of my characters, so I just dropped Aney an email and am just chilling on another project until she gets home. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

When in doubt, run your decoratee toon in there, have them give your actual decorating character Trustee access, then run out again, cackling. I've done that before. :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get into the game to see what is going on. I did send ya mail Uwk in game under Uwkete on Thurgadin so maybe check that toon. (Of course I could have given you another spelling too :p)

And I did have someone offer to help out while I was gone, but I got so busy that I did not realize until I was in Florida that I had forgotten to give them access, so that is my fault!

But hopefully everything will be situated this evening.

Thanks
    Aney~
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er, I don't have a Uwkete on Thurgadin; just the one, on Crushbone/Maj'Dul. ;->

Unless you're subtly referring to my participating toon in Thurgadin, in which case, ignore the above. :)

But yay for helpers! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

As most of you know my mom fell the other day and broke her hip. Actually shattered the femur going from the thigh to hip. Had surgery yesterday to put a rod in. It was a success however in her confused state . . .
    My mom is being fiesty pulling out her iv and stuff and wanting to leave. so I am at the hospital so she doesn't panic. At this point I do not know how this plus physical therapy will affect my ability to play and decorating. I may need to send out an SOS. I hate this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG! Hugs! And keeping fingers crossed that your mom recovers well! :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone!

We have 3 weeks left for this event! I Hope everyone is having a great time with their projects. Can not wait to see what everyone is doing!!

I am looking for a helper on Skyfire. I have offered to help but I am still working on my project so I am not sure how much time I can put there. If you are interested, please let me know! And Mariebella do not offer as I know you have been busy yourself.

I can make things etc, whatever you may need. And hopefully work on the house but due to real life I am not sure how much I can do.

Just let me know here or in game if you are interested!

Thanks!
    Aney~
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Mariebella Well-Known Member

I laughed so hard! I have an illness, I went from taking NOTD off to doing 2 houses!
    I have an impressive stockpile though if your helper needs anything.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Aneylee like this.
  12. Cora Active Member

Argh! I can't wait! Hurry up, November 13th! :p
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Talk about biting off more than one can chew . . . my mom is home . . but bed ridden. I had to flake out on my skyfire home. I am sooo sorry but Uwk and I have come to an agreement . . I think since we both have family issues.
  14. Aneylee Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear that you both are going thru some rough personal times atm. Please let us know if you need anything. Your home on Skyfire has been taken care of Q so no worries there!

And it is that time again where I am asking for help!

I am looking for any folks that would be interested in doing the Video Tours of the ToT19 homes. The event runs thru Wednesday so Thursday is the big reveal (Unless they stay up late Wednesday :p)

There are a total of 13 homes on the servers of Skyfire, MD and AB. (2 more on Thurgadin but those will be on wait atm)

If you are interested please let me know! You can send a message to me here, post here or in game on Skyfire to Aneylee.

A big thank you to all that particapted and to those that helped out when needed! These events would not be possible without all of you!!!

And now to finish my home and pick out a home for the SSHHS19!!!!! (Don't forget to sign up!)

Aney~
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sigh...I still have ideas for Q's place in Thurgadin, but just couldn't get 'em of the ground in the time allotted. :-/ Given the fact that we're Deco Buds/Partners 4 Life, we'll get back to each other again. :)

Just glad to see your mom's back home again, Q. :)

Uwk
    Quiarrah and Breanna like this.
  16. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thanks hon