Lava Forged, AB recruiting friendly folk

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kittybock, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Lunazaki New Member

Hello! If you're still recruiting I'm interested :)
    I only have a f2p account at the moment if thats an issue, though I might be upgrading sometime at the end of the month.
    Kittybock likes this.
  2. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Hi there. Being F2P is not an issue. Give me a shout in-game or a PM here and we can see when you will be on :)
  3. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

+1 ! Kitty is super nice and stuff, and things. BYOBM (bring yer own breath mints!)
    Kittybock likes this.
  4. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Zed!! Thank you :)

Hahaha, BYOBM!
  5. Lunazaki New Member

I'll be on in about half an hour, and then for the restof the night pretty much if that's good for you (sorry I can't seem to find the PM button haha)
    Kittybock likes this.
  6. Kittybock Well-Known Member

No problem. I stepped away for RL for a few, back on shortly :)

Kitty
  7. Raff Well-Known Member

Got a pretty busy weekday crowd going now. NA weekday / EU afternoon & evenings. Good crowd on weekends too.

Which is great for me since I'm mostly a weekender these days.
    Kittybock likes this.
  8. Kelltick New Member

Hi there! I'm interested in joining if you're still open to new recruits!
    Kittybock likes this.
  9. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Hi there! Yep, we are. Please give me a shout in-game to discuss. :)

I am usually on Kittaene
  10. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

....putting the FUN back in dysfunctional!
    Kittybock likes this.
  11. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Truth! ;)
  12. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I simply LOVE what you've done with the place! The Heartstone hearty thingie doodad... sweet!
    Kittybock likes this.
  13. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Why thank you ;) It was donated by this super nice player that runs Heroics with us.

btw, nice signature...isn't he everyone's Hero? I think we have a deity altar for him in the Altar Garden ;)
  14. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Updated original Post (above): Guild Level, etc and current focus on ToT Heroics and/ or Zek: Scourge Wastes, as well as Fabled zones.

A thought to help new folks: Please don't be offended if a prospective guild(s) ask questions, to see if you are a good fit!
    • Given the amount of amenities guilds have to offer these days via Depots, etc, some place restrictions on toons that have been "newly created".
  15. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Thank you :)
    Raff likes this.
  16. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Gonna Necro this thread! Guild Info has been updated.

A core group has returned to the Mainland, from the Isle of Refuge. We've dusted off the Guild Hall a tad and are opening the doors for new recruits. See above for more info.

Kitty
    ConcealFate, Breanna and Blazen like this.
  17. JanEQ Active Member

/wave Everyone

Great bunch of folks! Sadly, I'm mostly playing in the evening & weekends plus I'm on a different server atm. Always was fun to group with you all and really helpful people!

(Calae, Rhaey, Shae, etc.)
    *hugs*
    Kittybock likes this.
  18. Craft New Member

Hi Kitty,
    Long time to see :).
    I am trying to get my a....e up to go to Eq again, and now you are back to AB, cool, but what about the characters on the other server?
    I’ll contact you when I’m in game or before.

Best regards,
    Steini
    Kittybock likes this.
  19. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Steini,

Welcome back! Now we need to drag you through some CD expert zones and gear you up :)

Kitty
  20. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Oh my, Calae, I'd missed this post. You were super fun and helpful!!! If you ever get bored and want to roll a toon on AB, give me a shout! :)

May your pints be full and your paths be fair!

Kitty
  21. JanEQ Active Member

Hi Kitty!

I may just do that … roll a baby something or transfer one of my dusty characters over. /ponder

Miss you all...
    Kittybock likes this.