Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL yes who would thunk it. I can't wait until Cyrrena sees this.
    Schmetterling, Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Computer brushes must have got to ttobey... had to shave his head.

:)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

The funny thing is they comment on how bad it looks, but I think it looks fine.
    Cyrrena, Kasa, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you's would never see's me alive in that rat ball . unless the ball was like an extra shield protecting me's from teeth and claws.

and 11 bundles of straw to make Cyrrenas broom ;)
  5. Kasa Well-Known Member

You are welcome :) It does look good, I am stoked for it to come out!
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

oops I doped a bundle of straw and it got all messed up but the rest looks big enough
    so it's ( 10 ) bundles of special broom straw.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

Call WADA. Schmetterling is doping again. Can't you just craft without enhancement? I mean those bulging muscles are nice, but are they really needed to craft a broom mount? *sigh*
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  8. elflover Well-Known Member

The back end of the broom looks like its coming out the back end of the character...lol.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I am not making that broom I am only counting the materials for ttobey ( days ), and that's how it looks like from behind , when you sit on a broom .
    You have to bring a pillow though it must be a pain to ride on a broom for a guy , when those dangles get pinched .
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

brings 10 pies to ttobeys cubical carefully balancing the stack , suddenly swooshing sound and a gust of wind and o_O
    where did the double fudge chocolate pie go :eek: sees a shadow run away from the crime scene .
    :( o well that at least leaves 9 pies for ttobey for his hard work . I wonder who that thief was ?
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

It wasn't me! I hope she doesn't notice the chocolate cream all over my hands and face.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed that watching a Kerra character riding a horse from high up, but detail still visible, the tail of the Kerra and the horse both go bobbing along in time with each other ?
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

8! And omg what is going on here!!?
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Thank you for posting this video, it is proof of how terrible a broom would look without a new exclusive player animation set for it.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Exactly!
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

How can you have never seen me? Atkins and I were in all those meatbeast videos. And the ducks and the rabbits...
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Katz like this.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

This thread is out of control.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I did not know you yet so I had no idea I would meat you on the forum , you know how that works you walk by somebody at work every day , but if you don't know them you ignore them .
    and who is Atkins ?
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Character Modeler who is no longer here.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

AAh ok
    well anyway are you by any chance working on a 2 player mount ? with claws and teeth and 6 legs ?

awe to bad .
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.