New Hunter quest

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Schmetterling, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

Thanks for confirming that 0.5 fervor is not even noticeable, oh great my damage or heal are multiplied by 100.5 ... HALF a percent more !!!
    Schmetterling likes this.
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Going to throw this out there in case anyone tries to do this:
    The 30 minute buff does not persist through zoning.

Multiple items with the same Hunter's Bolster also share the same recast, so it's pointless to get both the charm and the neck/multiple tiers to get 100% uptime on the bolster buff~

Even attempting to destroy one item, restoring it doesn't work, selling it to vender, putting in bank, house vault, unequipping one during the use of another. Purchasing the neck/charm during the recast. I tried everything, you're hard capped at the 30 minutes per 3 hours.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes that's how it worked on FG so all they did is go back to the way stuff worked when they first came out with those hunter rewards only difference we never ever had 15 choices to pick from .
    and yes Kalika I agree , that's stupid might as well not have fervor at all .
    Cyrrena, Kalika and Breanna like this.
  4. Kalika Well-Known Member

Given the 2 equiped item limitation, the shared cooldown there was indeed no need to nerf the items ( i thought they were quite too powerfull but i assumed that you would be able to equip as many as 5 the limitation being only due to slot availability).

Frustrating the players who spend lot of time running the questsmaking people who spent coin furious because now they would buy another item, almost removing any incentive to run the quest, all this for absolutely no real positive effect.

Sorry to say but either there is a management problem or the goal is too close the server, may also be a mistake ...
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Blaupunkt Active Member

lol
  6. Jdark New Member

What gets me is that they can nerf the gear but not fix the bow that is channeler only.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Sounds like an Aldi's Meat Pie ...
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o_O there is nothing wrong with ALDI that shop was created by 2 brothers who went out shopping for the best products
    and hired only the fastest check out personal , so you can grab your food from a box and get out as fast as you can from any grocery store and not having stuff put on shelves also saves money . all this saved money did not go into their pockets , but the savings were returned to the customers . So I have no idea where you found a meat pie that was missing the meat
    Cyrrena :confused: :eek:.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Nuhvohk Active Member

I prefer Ms Lovett's meat pies myself
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

In Leeds, West Yorkshire, England!!! There was one, single, piece of meat in the center on the bottom, when all the steam came out it collapsed into a little tiny ball.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yikes if those brothers where still alive they give you a whole one.
    That also sounds really spooky are you sure we are talking on the right thread here ? sounds like something we should talk about over on the Night of the Dead thread.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  12. Seth Well-Known Member

Well i dont know about you, but everyone complained about the server being easy.. As long as the items are actually good like no hate gain on mage gear, and even if they are like 0.2 potency higher im happy with that.

Im definitely ready to take on a challenge head first.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

just remembered , once found a perfect can in a six pack of beer except it was empty I kept it a souvenir
    I don't recommend doing that with a meat pie.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Dude like this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

this is the oldest of the hunter threads that answers some of the questions of players that never did this .
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

We will see where the new quest will take us , it is always a surprise .
    the mission could take you in any contested or closed dungeons.
    with the level 60 hunter mission you need to get access to one of the instances the cave of knowledge .
    you need a lot of faction with the monks in PoF.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hello every hunter fan I hope to post here where to find the quest giver for the next hunter quest and after 3 days where we get send of to for each mission .
    please if you find the hunter post it here.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the new hunter mission is given out in Bonemire on Cacatoxic Stain
    got to the east around the edge of the island .
    First mission Bury the Vault Keeper
    Pummel an elite Palace of the Awakened mark
    Slay an elite mark within Sanctum of the Scaleborn
    Sever the Steward
    Breanna, Sixgauge and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Haun New Member

So what are the new rewards? (For those of us that are AFK)

Thanks.
  19. Seth Well-Known Member

Exact same as last hunters but more and modified stats
  20. Haun New Member

Bleh. Creative.... Guess I will grind for yet another crossbow and stiletto.