Estate was Packed into a Crate!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Lyyle, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Faelan Active Member

Finally got through on the support page, thought I'd pass along the solution for anyone else who might be having the issue. Apparently Firefox (my version of it at least) does not play well with the support page. I logged in using Edge, and was able to get signed in and get a ticket placed. So trying another browser can help!
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

My version of ol' FF works okay with it, it's just not necessarily happy with loading anything. But I blame AT&T for that. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Faelan Active Member

Don't even get me started on AT&T...... grrrrr I suspect it is caused by my anti-spam/tracking/ad setup in FF, turned off what I could, but the page was still blocked. So Edge made a nice work around.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...I have that on FF as well, but then I haven't tried to do a /petition recently, so I'm not sure. :-/

Uwk
  5. Faelan Active Member

For any who may be following this, all is resolved satisfactorily. After some back and forth with support, we couldn't figure out just what caused the issue or when (I've been gone a while), so they replaced the missing items I was concerned about, and we put it down to "one of those things" that happen now and then. Due to an apparent glitch with the house, just going to relinquish it, re-purchase it, and then use my saved layout to redecorate, and at worst I may have to manually place/adjust some items. No big deal. IIRC this is only the 2nd time since game launch I have had to contact EQ2 support, much better track record than some other games......
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! Congrats on a successful resolution! :)

Uwk