Crash to Desktop in Doomfire, The Burning Lands has NOT been fixed

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Sylvermune, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Sylvermune Member

Still crashing to the desktop while in Doomfire, The Burning Lands. I complained ad nauseum about this during beta and my big fear has come to fruition in that the problem has migrated to Live. Fairly certain it is related to corrupted cache files.
  2. Gninja Developer

Should be addressed in an update tomorrow.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Taiyla Active Member

I'm having a similar issue. Mine is crashing to desktop in Doomfire: Elements of Rage (solo) just after I spawned Wrathflame the Chosen. I had the same issue on an alt late in Beta and was told no one else had reported an issue. Hope this is fixed in the patch this morning!
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I crashed three times in a row last night. I finally managed to recover by using an evac totem as soon as I was zoned back in.
  5. ILikeCookies Member

Well..it's now Sept 2019 and it's still happening..I got into the zone okay, then froze and crashed..now I crash the second it logs me into the zone..It's been over a year..Can someone like, idk..fix this already or is it not important enough for the devs to waste their precious time on?
  6. Gninja Developer

Can you give me a little more info to go off of? Which instance was it? The majority of the crash issues were resolved with the zone but if there is another one we will track it down and fix it. Also what was the approx time/date you last crashed (So we can check logs for the error)
    ConcealFate, Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  7. Ecchoo New Member

Doomfire, the Burning Lands. 10/12/2019 5:49 am CST. Can't move without being booted to desktop.