Request to Return Live Bloodlines Zones to Appropriate Levels

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Carynn, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Carynn Well-Known Member

The Bloodlines zones - Tombs of Night, etc. - were altered on Kaladim TLE to level 50s for mid-content release to give 50s something to do. However, this also changed the zones on live to 50s, and all the quests are for 35-40ish. Please return the zones on Live to the appropriate level to match the quests. Thanks.
    Soara2, Tkia and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Gninja Developer

The quests should have been set to appropriate levels as well. The content was moved in level range mainly because there was an abundance on content in its original range so it was rarely used. If you know the names of the quests we can make sure they are the correct level. We have no plans to move Bloodlines back into the 30s level range.
    Soara2, Hartay and Breanna like this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well if the quests are level 50 than we also should get the appropriate level loot , unless that has been changed already.
    Have not been in there since nobody seams to be interested to do the quest line since it was moved to the higher level.
    I think the problem is many people don't really know it exist's , and that it's a heroic dungeon requiring a group , so no matter what level it's at it will still be used rarely.
    Just like the Splitpaw zone , but at least most of this zones adjust to the characters level.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  4. Gninja Developer

If you are getting level 30 loot off level 50 bosses please /bug it so we can get it fixed.
    Soara2, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok I play on Kaladin , so it's maybe a little different , it was more like level 40 loot .
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Ragna Well-Known Member

Lvl 30 loot from a lvl 50 boss is maybe an overstatement - or not... Nek Castle's bosses still drop some lvl 1 loot. - but I'll gladly /bug all the "bad" lvl 40 loot (iow without any blue stats) from 50+ Boss in almost every DoF zone if that was not intended.
  7. Gninja Developer

Keep in mind that if a zone has level 50 bosses that doesn't mean the loot is intended to be level 50 required to equip. More often than not the items have a 5-10 level lower equip requirement. Not saying there aren't broken things just trying to help weed some out.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  8. Carynn Well-Known Member

List of quest names so far:

Investigating the Underrot Caves (Alone) Level: 36
    Investigating the Underrot Caves (Teamwork) Level: 36

List of rewards: Nearly everything on the Quartermaster of the Hand vendor and the Quartermaster of the Brethren vendor is level 25 or 35, save for a few trinkets marked II. Not sure how to bug vendor items. This is true on both Live and Kaladim servers.

I will bug any quest/dropped item that is not level 50+ when I go through the quest series yet again.