Can't travel to Myrist lobby

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Faelan, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Faelan Active Member

I recently picked up the collector's edition, and want to hire the merc for one of my characters. The character is 101/100, and according to several sources, including a dev post, I should be able to travel to the Myrist Library lobby to hire him. Instead I get an error message saying my characters (I tried on all my level 100+ characters) doesn't meet the requirements to zone in. The house item, quick travel, and spire all refuse to send her to the lobby. Any ideas?
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Look in your mail for The Tribunal mail. Click on it and go to a zone where you are accused, and after its all over, you can go to the library.

Good luck and don't panic.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Like Gero said, just do the quest on the mail. There is no fighting or anything, you will not die. Its basically a cut-scene you are watching but a part of.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

You need to be 110 in either tradeskill or adventure level to be able to enter Myrist. 101/100 isn't high enough to enter.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  5. Gerak Well-Known Member

What you need is one character on the account to be 110 in either Tradeskill or Adventure to gain entry, then ANY character on that account even level 1 characters can enter,
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Ra'Gruzgob like this.
  6. Faelan Active Member

Thanks! I kept seeing the posts about 100 in either adventuring or tradeskill, but don't think they mentioned it was for alts of chars who had done the quest. Was getting a little frustrating. Just came back after a long break, guess it's time to get that main leveled!
  7. Seefar Well-Known Member

Did They change that then? After the 110, I thought any other characters on the account could enter -- as long as they were level 100.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Gerak like this.
  8. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Is it? I thought you had to be 110, but I haven't tried with anyone lower. I didn't get the expansion until the sale, so I haven't had as much experience with it as others have. I was just TOLD that you had to be 110, so I never tried anyone who wasn't.
  9. Gerak Well-Known Member

You are correct Seefar. My mistake. Lo siento.
    Seefar, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Faelan Active Member

Looks like it's a level 110 in either spec for access. Got my woodworker up to 106/110 and went in, and all my chars that I've since tried have been able to go in no problem. Haven't tried on any under 100 though, as I have none below 100 on the server. Oh, and Geroblue, I never panic, and I always carry a towel :)
  11. Rarkevan Active Member

My alts below 100 cannot get into Myrist.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  12. elflover Well-Known Member

You either have to be 110 adventurer or 110 crafter to get into Myrist.
    Cyrrena likes this.