Character Size

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by exeq2player, Sep 16, 2019.

1. exeq2player Member

Besides the Mystic Moppet Disguise, is there anything that stacks with that to get you smaller? If so where can I get it? Thanks.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

Visage of Kael. Its the reward from a guide quest and it shrinks you in almost any zone other than Kael.
    Cyrrena, exeq2player and Soara2 like this.
  3. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Shrink
    https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Shrink
    ".. However, this bottle was not marked ‘poison,’ so Alice ventured to taste it, and finding it very nice, (it had, in fact, a sort of mixed flavour of cherry-tart, custard, pine-apple, roast turkey, toffee, and hot buttered toast,) she very soon finished it off. ‘What a curious feeling!’ said Alice; ‘I must be shutting up like a telescope.’ And so it was indeed: she was now only ten inches high, and her face brightened up at the thought that she was now the right size for going through the little door into that lovely garden. First, however, she waited for a few minutes to see if she was going to shrink any further: she felt a little nervous about this; ‘for it might end, you know,’ said Alice to herself, ‘in my going out altogether, like a candle. I wonder what I should be like then?’ And she tried to fancy what the flame of a candle is like after the candle is blown out, for she could not remember ever having seen such a thing. .."
    (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. ch.1 Down the Rabbit-Hole)
    https://www.gutenberg.org/files/11/11-h/11-h.htm#link2HCH0001 :)
  4. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Cyrrena, exeq2player and Soara2 like this.
  5. exeq2player Member

Great info! Can't wait to see how small I can get :)
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  6. Juraiya Well-Known Member

There's also Blessing of Xegony, if you're a fae/arasai. I like stacking those two and flying around as a teeny tiny glowing gnat. :)
    Finora, Soara2, GrunEQ and 2 others like this.
  7. Cravaro Active Member

Just watch out for the Fabled Flyswatter of Gnat Splat!
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Juraiya like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There is also the mushroom hat you get from the guide quest Fungoid Fascination. You can go to the guide forums and select your server and request in that forum for the guides to run this event on your server. Be sure to specify the best days and times for you.
  9. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Wow! I didn't realize that hat did anything. I will have to check mine out. I've worn mine before and never noticed any changes or menu choices.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Theres also the bristlebane meatbeast thing you can get during the Bristlebane holiday.. a baby bovich somethinorother
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  11. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I just checked, its call a Spotted Baby Bovich. can be bought at or around April first each year during the festival for 20 fools gold. Shrinks character by 90%, is is probably the smallest you can get with any item.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The mushroom hat will stack with anything as well. You get so microsize that its nearly impossible to target you without a macro.
  13. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, don't you have to put that hat on in the equipment items, rather than the wardrobe or appearance? That's what I recall, and I was very disappointed when I found that out. Unless they've changed it? *hopes*
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  14. Melt Actually plays the game

For most races, you can get to the smallest size possible with just the moppet and the Kerig'Dal illusion from Drunder (third quest, last of the 3 towers.)
    Cyrrena and Pixistik like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I believe you do. I never use mine. I will ask a friend if he can put it in appearance and have it work.
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  16. Melt Actually plays the game

+ If your character is female. Important distinction lol
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.