Dazed and Confused in the Library... :-/

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, got my li'l Tokened up 110 toon into Myrist...didn't have any of my spells upgraded automatically like usual in the past (just levelling upgrading, like from level 40, to, say, level 105), so even with the goodies in the librarian's goody box ("Tell your crafting alts their services are no longer required! Giggle! :D"), I got my tuchis repeatedly handed to me by the aggro book (a tome on "wild gardening," if memory serves) that was seven levels higher than myself (who thought that was funny? Wasn't you, was it, Ttobey?). Finally killed the bloody thing (didn't drop anything...cheap bugger), completed "Desk Job" (while wondering what the hell was gonna leap out of the Ink Bottles), and among the flurry of new AA points in my chat window, there flashed past my eyes the following notice:

"You have unlocked the ability to adventure beyond level 90! Rejoice, confused peones! :D"
    "What?!"

Why. The. Hell. Did. I. Bother. BUYING THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION AND TOKENING UP MY TOON TO 110??? :mad:

Seriously! I don't understand this at all! Frankly, the only reason why I bought the stupid thing was for the sake of the cool Building Block set and the prestige house (well, okay, the mount was awesome, too...), hence my posting about my confusion here on Homeshow... :-/

I can hardly wait to see what happens once I hit 110 Tradeskill. X-P

Uwk
    Juraiya, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, I gotta admit, I also really dig the items on the Furniture Merchant... ;->

EDIT: Too bad I can't get any of them yet. Oh well, guess she's like the dude at the docks. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Another question: where do I get those groovy Brackish Water recipes? :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Faeonara and Breanna like this.
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

If your talking about those lovely blue brackish bottle and bowl things those are crafted from the advanced carpenter studies books ..104 ,107 and 108 tradeskill not adventure . random award from doing the daily tradeskill quest .
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I can make those for you on AB or when you level up, I can give you access to my hall and you can use the mats in there to level up there are writ givers and all the stations and a recipe and fuel merchant.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, sweet -- random?? :-/

Uwk
    who wonders: since my li'l 110 opened up Myrist, does that mean my level 100/100's on Test can try for them? :)
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very cool, thanks! :D

And it's my Carpy on AB who got Tokened, though somewhat ironically, she's not quite 100 there yet... ;->

But now, as attested by the swath she plowed through every challenge she came up against in Maldura/Thalumbra, she could probably get the last couple of levels in Carpy finished very quickly. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Faeonara Well-Known Member

You have to be level 110 carpenter and complete the ts timeline The Scrivener's Tale in Myrist first in order to get the daily quest that gives the books,If you plan on doing it via writs be aware that you will be doing the same writ over and over and over and over and over and ..I think you know where this is going lol . faster way would be to do the PoP ts quest first to get to 110 then go do Scriveners Tale in Myrist . As long as you have 110 ts and at least 100 adventure you can do the ts quest for Chaos Descending .
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And now that I'm 110 in adventuring, it should be much easier to do that PoP timeline that everyone was having spasms about (and rightfully so; all the horror stories I've heard about that didn't sound remotely fun or engaging [except, possibly, in an horrific way] at all :-/). :-/

Uwk
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Unayan Active Member

ROFLMFAO.....
    Uwkete- completed "Desk Job" (while wondering what the hell was gonna leap out of the Ink Bottles),
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena, Geroblue and 2 others like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Wouldn't be a bit surprised at that point... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Just remember in the PoP timeline you cannot defeat the mobs, you have to avoid them. We were told timing and patience was the key and to be aware of our surroundings.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Even at adventuring level 110 with the Myrist Library gear? Who thought that one up?? :confused:

Probably the same sadist who thought having to spend literally FIVE MINUTES on one crafting build per item... X-P

Uwk