A Stitch in time part V help please!

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Lunablanco, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Lunablanco Active Member

Any help or advice on how to gather the 9 essences of hate? I have 2, but the rest are in the rocky area, and I can not find the walkway. I keep falling to my death :(
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

This may or may not help you find the path and how you have to deal with it so you won't fall.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Additionally, the items persist when you leave the zone. If you get stuck, you can zone out and go in again when you can reset the zone to pick up the final few.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  4. Lunablanco Active Member

Okay gonna give it a shot, hope it works crossing fingers and toes XD
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  5. Herne Active Member

Yes the quest is really a pain in the backside, the whole Planes of Prophecy Crafting Timeline in my opinion was the worst crafting timeline ever. Dodging epic mobs while working on combines that took forever to complete.
    Gone are the good old days of quality quests thanks to the legendary Domino.
    Lets hope the next expansion does not have more mind-numbing dodge the epic quests...
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

I thought the PoP crafting timeline was one of the best. Instead of meaningless delivery missions with a little crafting, this was a challenging timeline that provided commensurate rewards.
    Kuulei, Soara2, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

I could do without the 5 minute combines... the only thing challenging about that facet was staying awake ;)
    Xevran, Crastinal, Jaeded and 6 others like this.
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

Agree with both Dude and Mermut. I like the timeline but the crafting took WAY to long, snooze indeed.
    Xevran, Soara2, Lateana and 2 others like this.
  9. Avithax Well-Known Member

I agree that it was a dreadful timeline but not for the same reasons. The content was fun but the dev who decided it was a good idea to have 6 minute long combines ruined it. Overall without the appropriate potions a player had to spend an extra 1-2 hours pressing the same 3 buttons repeatedly. It was probably the same dev who designed the original Sublime Pulverence harvesting rate which recently cost many of us a moderate amount of brain cells.
    Soara2, Lateana and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

That's what the potions of progress are for. I love my crafting apprentice.
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

Yes, but those combines are annoying even when you combine potions of innovation with the potions of progress.
    I've done the sig line on most of my toons (having a bag dedicated to harvests is great), but every time I run an alty alt through I groan my way through the combines (with potions).
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

And when we first did these combines in beta, we did not know they were 5 minute combines so we did not know to take potions of progress. GAH!!!!!!!!!
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  13. Mermut Well-Known Member

Yeah... and my test toons didn't HAVE a stack of them stashed away..
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  14. Dude Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm weird, but I always have stacks of them with me. *shrug*
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Mine either!!

Well we accept you, even if you are weird, but my bag space is at a premium since I harvest all tiers all the time and usually have at least 2-3 bags full of quest books to complete and maybe a bag or two of dropped quest items to complete, I don't have space to carry potions of progress that I rarely if ever use.
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Yes, questline was good but the time to complete the combines was excessively long, tedious and unnecessary.
    Rhodris, Breanna, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  17. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I might not have minded the lengthy time of the combines as much had the actual quests come at the launch of the expansion rather than MONTHS after the expansion's release. Despite it being so late, I still loved the the story and quests though.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  18. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I thought there was no crafting timeline in beta as they scrapped it and they just tossed in a short quest to offer a reward for those that participated in beta testing recipes.
  19. Mermut Well-Known Member

The TS beta happened after release. It was separate from the expac beta.
  20. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Well I guess I missed that :( I only took part in the regular beta for the expansion and was not invited to participate in it.
    Cyrrena likes this.