Dynamist on the List quest, but no one there will sell me anything

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Geroblue, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have 5 Mana infused alloy, but no fuel merchant for the glowing coal.

Do I have to go elsewhere for that ? I don't see a normal work bench either.

Trying for the Prelude 110 Crafting quests.

Thanks.

The character is level 110/crafting 110.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

In Teren's Grasp, if you are looking at the Sokokar Post, turn around so you are facing the tents walk onto the road then make a right and go all the way to the end of the road and go into the door of the building on the left, that is a crafting building. There is a fuel merchant to the left of the door, you go up a ramp in the center of the room and there is a workbench, to the left of that workbench is a crafting table that you use to craft the various special event items. You will also find lumps of metal on the ground around Teren's grasp, you need those, and those floating metal shard things, grab as many of both of those as you can.
    Soara2, Breanna and Pixistik like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'll work on that soon.
    Kaitheel, Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Went into the hall of crafting and no one there wants my business. Now have 11 mana infused allloy.

Guess I can portal out, get some glowing coal and come back.

Good Dark Elf 110/110.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Crafted at New Hallas, Raven's Roost. Got extra fuels. Made some Deepwater Wall while I was there... no-trade. Ooof.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Went to character select, and used two other characters to gather items and items from fuel merchant I needed for the prelude quests.

Later.
  7. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Yeah, you have to do the faction quests for any RoK faction other than Dreg's Landing to like you.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Okay.

Now trying to find Phantom Sea. Pointers on the wiki are for places I am unfamiliar with and not on the 'Travel Norrath' portal.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Go to Tranquil Sea and fly north off the map.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I don't see Tranquil Sea on the portal map either.

I see Timorous Deep and Frostfang Sea. No other seas/oceans are labelled.
  11. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Ok, that's weird. It should be smack dab in the middle of the Shattered Lands between TS and Nek on the travel globe.

[IMG]
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Okay, found it. Had to go to Timorouse Deep and checked the portal. That shows it.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Got to Phantom, and had to swim over to the other island with the luclinite shards.

Off I go into the ocean blue !
    Breanna, Kaitheel and Cyrrena like this.
  14. Blazen Active Member

You need Terrans' Grasp faction to purchase items from the residents.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Phantom Sea and Tranquil Sea show on World Bells, they do not show on the fast travel map.
    Finora and Breanna like this.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, they should... and it was one of the world bells map I didn't see them there either.

Ah well. If it showed on all maps, it wouldn't be a phantom.
    Juraiya and Cyrrena like this.
  17. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

I think Phantom Sea only shows on world bells once you've completed the AoM sig line to a certain point. I think it becomes accessible once you reach the Kithicor part in the questline.
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I haven't done those sig lines.

Now that I have 6 Deepwater copper I need to find the merchant for the goodies.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

He is right by the Teren's Grasp Spire, by the mount merchant. But I would save those coins. You need 30 to buy the Ring of Al'Kabor or something like that so that you can see the shinies in Teren's Grasp. I would just do the 3 quests in Teren's Grasp, even though they are only 1 coin each they are fast and you can get those 30 and then the ring and grab the shinies for the collection while you do the quests again for more coins for the goodies on the merchant.
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

One I had to swim to another island. I did see the flying mount lifts... but they slowed me down.
    Breanna likes this.