I guess it's time to give up......

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Leloes, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Leloes Well-Known Member

LOL So do I that's why I go over what I type before I post it.:rolleyes:
  2. Leloes Well-Known Member

double post.....dang stupid Verizon......:confused::eek:
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Doesn't do me any good to check my spelling before submit. For some reason, I don't spot errors until after the post is posted.
  4. Leloes Well-Known Member

I have that problem too sometimes. But I try to catch my typos as best as I can. No problem though I think most folks get the gist of what I'm trying to say.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well... I can log into EQ, but not EQ II. I was in EQ II about 30 minutes ago. I'll try again later.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Working now.
  7. Leloes Well-Known Member

Good luck....I haven't been able to login in quite a while. I'm going to wait until tomorrow and see if AT&T can hook up a modem. Maybe....just maybe I might be able to play then.
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

Crossing my fingers for you Leloes :) If you land on Maj'Dul get ahold of me if you want. I have a very boring lonely guild, if you want to be lonely too LOL I mainly just play on the weekends now, work has me very worn out at night when I get home. But it has all the amenities and travel stuff, if you just want a place to hang your hat. If your looking for companionship though well....
    Soara2 and Leloes like this.
  9. Leloes Well-Known Member

If I ever get back into the game I'll look you up. Maj'Dul is where I'll more than likely go because it used to be Butcherblock and that was home for me before. Companionship? LOL Too old for that kind of stuff anymore......;)
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea I think the older I get the more anti-social I become SIGH!
  11. Leloes Well-Known Member

LOL Yeah, I know exactly what you mean! I haven't gone out ANYWHERE in so long it's not even funny!:rolleyes:
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

I think the last time we left our area (between work and home) and general area was back in 2005. LOL
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Leloes like this.
  13. Leloes Well-Known Member

LOL It was about six or seven years before that for me. And the hurricanes that have struck my area every eight years or so haven't helped matters out. Sadly this is my only to communicate with others......well besides of my dogs that is........:rolleyes:
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We don't go anywhere either unless its grocery store or medical!!!

The only way I go anywhere is through our ROAD TRIPS!!!!!!
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Leloes like this.
  15. Leloes Well-Known Member

Don't feel like the lone ranger it's the same with me! And I haven't had the extra money to make any road trips in a very long time!:p
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Ours are Virtual ROAD TRIPS, we have them in the Test Forum. Right now we are planning a Mini FALL ROAD TRIP 2019, which will be just Texas!!
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Leloes like this.
  17. Leloes Well-Known Member

Never tried going on virtual trip....I'll have to give that try.......:D
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

It's really fun sometimes. We get to virtually see stuff, and we have virtual money so we can buy whatever we want. We have cabana boys and maids for carrying all of our stuff and cleaning up after us. So all we have to do is have fun. Cy usually schedules us at 5 star resorts for eating and drinking. Our spring road trip we had chef's along for the ride and they made some really yummy BBQ stuff.

I skipped the spider portion on our last trip though. O and Ttobey is always trying to kill us.
  19. Leloes Well-Known Member

Sounds like fun! Well, except for the part about Ttobey trying to kill all of you.:)
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL yea he keeps failing though, someone always steps in and saves the day. Gero now I think has stored back ups of everything, so he just does a reload. He tried killing us once and we weren't even on the bus, silly Ttobey he forgot we were out hiking.