SUMMER ROAD TRIP 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I wrote it when I lived on the Gulf Coast, and yeah, part of it is based on that book.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea this sort of happened to me was not able to go to my dads funeral and burial :( forgot my papers on the west coast when we moved east and the guy who was supposed to send stuff after us took just for ever .
    Than four years later my passport expired and I was not able to go to my mothers funeral the nearest consulate was 3 stats away , a 6 hour or more drive to Chicago.
    and it was closed for renovation . By the time I found out there was a office with a honorable council and got a temporary
    passport it was to late. at least I was able to go to her urns interment .
    So my heart goes out to your husband Cyrrena .
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

They take their sweet time doing anything and there is no compassion. They look at you like you are an idiot and like you are imposing on their time for invading the office by coming there in the first place.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

they show no compaction because if they did they would go insane , sometimes things just can't be done and they do have rules too .
    I's painful if you get involved in other peoples misery so just like doctors they try to stay out of it , just follow the book ' or get hit by it yourself .
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Gero starts playing 'Stardust', as sung by Nat King Cole, on castanets and the vegetable xylophone.

Its a cool 78F in my room. Over 90F out side. Eeek.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So much for "civil servants."

Ever since Gnomeland Security -- er, Those Guys, were put in charge of EVERYTHING (including the Treasury Dept., etc., etc., etc.), I can only imagine that the relative efficiency of the Federal government (don't laugh, it was a thing way back when) plummeted. :-/

I guess they can argue that they're "over-worked"... X-P

Uwk
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Where are you nowadays? Hope it's a dry heat, at least. ;->

Uwk
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

a vegetable xylophone ? it will get cooked in that heat instead of that crisp sound you get soggy sounds iiiiiike.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

At home, typing on my computer. It was dry, 34% two days ago, now its up around 80% relative humidity.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Depends on how it is played. Virtually, no problem. Hard to tune it though. Hard to put back a bite.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ewww... ;->

Uwk
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Better than the all dominos kazoo. That plastic is hard on my teeth.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

your not supposed to chew on it , you only do that with a kazoo made from raw hide
    or a cheese flute .
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I did receive a chocolate Monopoly game some years ago for Christmas. Unfortunately I didn't get it, the mice did. I had it in a box in my storage shed for some reason.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Awww, that would have been nice to eat, I probably would not have passed go because the game would have been consumed before I made it to GO.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! I got Da Hubster a chocolate Buffy the Vampire Slayer advent calendar (I think it was me; 'twas literally decades ago, and we have geeky friends) and he might still have it, somewhere, unopened... :-/

Kept saying something about "Mint Condition." :-/

Uwk
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  17. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I thought it was chocolate!
    Soara2, Breanna, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Ahhh it's nice and quiet around here.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Breanna probably ran out of ways to kill you guys.
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

Tsk Tsk shame on you! Coming in here to try and stir up trouble you should be ashamed! Ashamed I tell you.