KoS release date?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Ratza, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Ratza Well-Known Member

Anyone know what day KoS will release?
  2. Somedude Active Member

Not soon enough...

The actual date is disturbingly close to their expansion launch and the 15 year event.

So, I'm guessing they'll delay KoS to ensure they have time to tune it correctly, then release it 4 weeks later with no actual tuning done.

Atleast, that is how they've done it the past few times a TLE unlock came at expansion time.
    Zenji likes this.
  3. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

I don't know why they schedule TLE unlocks at expansion time. They never have the resources available to do it right and either release it broken or delayed.
  4. Fangrim Active Member

They haven't had the resources to do any of the TLE but when you have people playing all of them anyway no matter how broken and unitemized they are they will keep making them. I've seen people level alt after alt on Kaladim (which is super fast xp anyway) using pots all the way.Then they level tradeskill using progress and xp pots.
    Then you have the others who level to max level and suddenly are fully mastered using station cash.
    While pot heads exist they will keep milking them with no resources with broken content.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yesh and than they sit up's at max level and say they are bored and have nothing to do
    Have they ever really looked at the quests they can do I am really busy trying to do the best ones that also give you nice rewards I know I won't finish them all .
    And those people who use all the means to get to the top fast and get their spells mastered almost have to if they want to keep up with the demands of serious raid guilds .
    I never knew until I was in such a guild that there is progression in those raids too .
    So they keep on running raids to be ready for harder and harder Raids , that's all they want and all they play for .
    Don't judge them for it , it's just what they like to do , wile slow pokes like me do all kinds of easy stuff ( sometimes not so easy ) and we take a lot longer to get to the end . Don't judge us for this either but that's the way we like to play , and we can use all the time we get .
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Ratza Well-Known Member

So no one knows the date yet?
  7. Venser Active Member

I typed, tle kos release in the search bar ( it was very difficult btw ) but October 29th. Also this is probably the 10th thread asking. Just do a search first. Saves yourself time.
    Dude and Zenji like this.