New Hunter quest

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Schmetterling, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Chrol Developer

Sergeant Dozer from Silent City and all Hidden Cache named encounters will be added as possible quest targets with the next update.
    Siren, Cyrrena, Kalika and 3 others like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks Chrol thank you very much
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

Could you check the "cave of knowledge"from the information i got you need +30 000 faction with the monks of your alignement to enter it.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes you need faction with one of the monk clans depending on if your from Freeport or Qeynos.
    The faction is a grind and sometimes down right torture , but if you finish the quest line you get a nice title for me it's the " Ebon Dragon ".
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Kalika Well-Known Member

I did the monk time line on free port side and i m stuck around -20 000 with only a +1500 repeatable quest that require to kill 30 random mob (gob, snake, flaming tornados). It seems that people from qeynos can kill grey mob in the sprawl which is faster but still grindy.

To makes things better there is sometimes no named in the cave of knowledge and we don t know if killing trash has a chance to make one pop.

So 1/3 of the hunter quest is locked behind a grind of 25 or more repetition of the same quest.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

oooh I think your in the wrong cave . you have to be over 30000 faction before you get the cave quest , for the real cave.
    you have to finish the quest your on and than you begin to do the quests that Shing Ho gives you till you get up to 20 000 factions than he gives you a different set of mobs , higher level till you hit around 30 000 after that you get some quests with more factions granted , you should get the cave quest soon after 30 000 . well I am up to 25 000 factions afer 3 days of on and of grinding .
    So you better get to it .
    This is for the Freeport side , the others ( " good side " )
    have to talk to the master inside the camp behind the gates up the hill.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o yes I was about to forget PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! make the new hunter coins heirloom pretty please with hunter daggers on top .
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I started it last night and I am doing the quests Shing Ho gives now!!
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Kalika Well-Known Member

please make more named be target for the hunter in Silent City, we killed uraor Mogwuff a Gnoll, level 57^^^ with 4 adds and he had no hunter flag.
  10. Somedude Active Member

The rewards are rather poo aren't they? Surprised so much effort to do it.
    Schmetterling and Kalika like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I agree Somedude for all the effort that goes into those hunter quests the rewards should at least be something almost raid quality .
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Zenji Well-Known Member

Or at least better than the Crossbow from T5.
  13. Chrol Developer

Done.
  14. Somedude Active Member

I had planned to resub when hunter came out figuring it would be an item I would need/want to carry into KoS.

DBG was kind enough to make the item bad, so no reason for me to pay them again till KoS launch.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thank you so very much Chrol :) <3
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  16. Kalika Well-Known Member

Thanks, but look at Zenji comment and the ones from some others , the rewards are rather minor and not very attaractive, also the coin are no-trade while in all the other hunter quest they were inherited.

The mount is almost too good giiven how easy it is to get, but at least it gives us something to do.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I wonder if the rewards could get a face lift , I mean a stat lift , please improve those two items , for the sake of the relentless people that still run around trying to do hunter quests .

The mount is not connected to the hunter quest , you can simply run those instances to see if you can get one .
    Cyrrena likes this.
  18. Tobias Fünke Member

No one's paying attention to my bug reports, so uh, can someone please fix Odyssey? It was broken with the big patch and there have been 2 patches since I started bug reporting it and it's still broken.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  19. Dude Well-Known Member

20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Maybe he's from Kaladin and he's trying to use Odyssey after completing the hunter quest.
    or he just had no idea where to look to post his problem , so thanks Dude for posting that link.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.