evil char, home city Gorowyn, change to good ?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Geroblue, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I was wondering if Etaiharn, evil kerran, would wind up in Haven if I changed his alignmnet to good ?

Or would he just continue on in Gorowyn ?

Thanks.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

If you use 50 loyalty tokens to instant betray, he can keep questing in Gorowyn. If you betray by talking to the ambassador and choose that "other" way, you have to go through with being kicked out into Haven and working your way into the good graces of whatever good side town you have been given the option to try to get into. I haven't betrayed in forever, so not sure what city your option will be.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I don't have 50, but I do have 32. Since Soara2 is going to decorate my Loft in Gorowyn, I would rather stay there.

Thanks for the help.

I may have to keep my primary account on all access then, so I can accumulate the loyalty tokens faster.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Once you have purchased a house, you can keep it even if you switch alignments. (You just can't purchase a new house in the old alignment.)
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

For Etaiharn, its Inn rooms. I have enough loyalty for another prestige house, but I'm going to save those up.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you decide to betray, I would definitely do it with loyalty tokens instead of the old way. If at a later time you wish to try it the old way, I would do it with another character, perhaps a new one made just for that purpose.
    Soara2, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Just... 7... more... days... of... double... loyalty... points... to... go...

Gasp.

( as Gero drags himself off screen. )
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Wouldn't ya know it. A hurricane is approaching. Not near me, but I could lose electricity.

Its always something.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

38 !
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Its turning... may still get rain.

And Nejiara is 110/100 went out and swam with the sharks. Went looking around on land, and found a few things to gather/mine, etc. skills at 104 just need to get them up to 550. Argh.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Soara2 like this.
  11. Soara2 Well-Known Member

You might want to do the pack pony quest while you are harvesting. It's in isle of Mara from Qho
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Where is the Merc in the great library ? I didn't look everywhere, but since there are several unknown locations, I can save those for Monday.

I'll check the Isle of Mara on Monday to.

Lots of mail asking for help in quests. Can I ignore these ? Looking for things I can gather and make with my carpenter. Spread the other items to the other crafters on my main account.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  13. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't ignore some of them if you want to ever be able to go to the zones or do pq. Idk about the mercs. You might want to keep the mail items for later.

If I were a boosted character, I would grab the guide quest in the morning they are offering Monday. Then do all The access quests. start summer quests if I were subbed, then do the guide quest and summer quests. Pick up the box gear from library. Take the adornments off and put them on the summer quest gear and use the boosts for acsension levels . Do the CD timeline. Then go crafting mode, do the PoP crafting line for the charm and levels. And they are not done with this years summer quests for the good gear, so might actually do the PoP crafting first. That's just me though. The access quests are really quick.
    If you want to do the PoP crafting and need materials, hit me up. You would want to do the guide quest during double status also. If you can go to the library then you already did that access quest.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Got it, and found the spire out to... Everfrost. Onto an Island.
    Breanna, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

40 !
    Soara2 likes this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Grab the guide quests definitely. Keep the mails in your mailbox, don't delete them, you will need them later. The merc is not in the Great Library, I believe he is in Doomfire right near where you zone in.
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Merc was on one of the areas of the great library that a teleport existed for. Wasn't about to fly out there, nope.

Oh, 42 ! loyalty points.

Can't get near the portal to travel Norrath without the NPCs standing nearby going 'Oh Come over here ! Have an adventure for you !' or something like that. I may have to mute my tv.

I'll check the Isle of Mara.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I wound up using Fast Travel to avoid traveling to the portal, getting harranged by the corsairs and conscripts in Freeport, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. ( semi-quoting Yul Brenner there. )
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

44 !
    Cyrrena likes this.
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

What is the 44?
    Cyrrena likes this.