Doctor's Orders quest

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Sycz, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Sycz Member

I finished the Doctor's Orders: The Kingdom of Wind and
    the Doctor's Orders: The Burning Lands and on my way to finishing
    the Doctor's Orders: The Earthen Badlands.
    1. I do not have the
      Doctor's Orders: The Kingdom of Wind and
      the Doctor's Orders: The Burning Lands in my completed quests list. I did receive 2 keys for the quests.
    2. I started the Doctor's Orders: The Earthen Badlands quest and after some time I
      logged out in the Bixel Hive. When I logged back in to finish this quest it was not in my upper right corner of working quests. I lost the quest and all advancement into it.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Pixistik likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Is that a Dr. Arcana quest? I think they have a time limit.
    Pixistik, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I think they do too, not sure what it is, but I've lost mine before also.
    Pixistik, Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  4. Sycz Member

Thanks for your responses. I will check it out.
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  5. Sylvermune Member

They have a 3 hour time limit.
    Cyrrena, Dude and Breanna like this.
  6. Melt Actually plays the game

I was in an air pq that lasted until the last 2 minutes... that wasn't fun.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The only one I was in lasted until the last 15 seconds, that was not fun at all and then I did not get credit for it for the quest because I crashed to desktop and could not get back in.

I petitioned, the CSR said yes, we see you completed it, but you were 9 minutes late returning to Dr Arcanna, sorry, you will have to do it again.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Melt Actually plays the game

Yeah I do the PQs when I need to for the celestial quests. Pretty much no other time.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Bludd Well-Known Member

at least 1 pq erry day for the coins and maybe, just maybe a cute earring or sword
  10. Kuulei Well-Known Member

You have 5 minutes inside the PQ to accept the first part of the reward. You have up until that PQ's timer ends to get your reward outside when you speak to Dr. Arcana prior to the next PQ start time, to claim the reward from him. Sounds like you joined a PQ that was far too close to the next scheduled PQ, barely finishing before the next session (note: from the time you finish a PQ, you won't get a reward from Dr. Arcana from the next PQ if it has been less than 2 hours since you completed the previous PQ, if my memory serves me correctly).
    So my suggestion; Don't start a PQ if its more than 30 minutes since the scheduled portal opened. If a PQ starts at noon pacific, don't try to form a raid after 12:30 pm pacific if you are wanting to run the next PQ.
    Xianthia and Bludd like this.
  11. Bludd Well-Known Member

yes usually best thing to do is queue up to the zone in 5-10 minutes before it will start (always top of the hour, 3 hours apart, check timer in journal - mission timers - filter chaos descending). click to zone in immediately, participate, attack the bosses, accept the first reward window and then when the zone is vomited out to the library, run to dr arcana and hail him to get another reward and your eth coin
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I was there when it started, but there were only 6 of us and then 3 more joined and then 2 figured we were not going to finish so they quit and left. I got the chest inside before I crashed, I could not get back in for a long time. I talked to Dr Arcanna as soon as I could and he didn't say anything and the quest did not update so I petitioned and the CSR said I was 9 minutes late, I explained that I crashed to desktop and gave them the fatal error code and that I could not get back in and they said to bad so sad (not in those words of course), you will have to do it again.
    Breanna likes this.