ToT19 Official Sign up Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Trick it has been cancelled

Just kidding! So what is the ToT19 event you ask? It is the Trick or Treat homeswap event. Time to do the fun stuff with the NoTD event coming out. Time for some Pumpkin Pies and Apple Cider. Autumn weather and cooler breezes. Time for you to take that dusty home out and have someone decorate for you while you put your amazing ideas into someone else's home!

Who can participate? Well all of you!! New to decorating? Time to get your feet wet! I promise you will have a great time! Sat out last event? You know you want to do this one! Back to do another event after just finishing the last one? Well, Welcome back!

This event will run from September 13th - November 13th.

NoTD runs October 8th - November 2nd
    October - Qeynos City Festival
    November - Freeport City Festival
    *****AND******
    September and October Moonlight Enchantment!

This event is open to all servers. I can not promise that it will happen for you if no one else signs up for your server but we will try to make it happen!

So what do you need to do?

Pick out a home that you would like to have decorated. Name that home ToT19 and give Trustee access to Aneylee.

Send an email to Aney2018@gmail.com with the following information:

Your Server:
    Homeowner name:
    Home name and location:
    What theme you would like:
    The name of the decorator you will be using for the homeswap:
    What size home you would like to decorate:

Would you like a Helper:
    Would you like to do the Team Sign Up and if so do you have a home to submit:
    (See below)

Sign ups will go thru September 11th Midnight Central and then home assignments will go out on the 12th. You will be sent an email with all that stuffs so you can get started on the 13th. I will also send in game to your toon :)

Keep in mind that you may get a bigger than requested home assigned to you. I try my best to fit everyone's needs but sometimes that is impossible. If you request to decorate a small Inn and you get all of Qeynos City, just decorate what you feel comfortable doing :)

Please put a book in your home with information on your toon and what you would like for your home theme. Spooky crazy stuff, all hearts, don't like purple, love bats and dogs, or just go wild. A house actor would be great so your decorator can make things to size. Hehe can you imagine zoning into a big house and your a little bitty Fae! (Hmmm ideas)

If you would like to add an expander that is fine. If you would like to wait to see if your decorator may need it, maybe add that in your book to your decorator and then we can coordinate that . Sometimes they need it, sometimes they don't.

Please make sure that you have the time to decorate your assigned home. We do not want anyone zoning into an empty home.

If something comes up and you can not finish the home, please let me know ASAP so I can wave my none magical wand (Also known as begging) to get the home done. I will be sending out a How's it going mail 3 weeks before the end to make sure all is going well. But please keep in mind that if you can not finish it, the more time others have to do so the better.

Also make sure your rent and status is paid up thru the event. Nothing worse than logging into the game to spend the day decorating and the rent/status is due!

I also wanted to add the Team Sign Up. What the heck is that you ask? Well you want to participate but your schedule is kinda crazy with Vaca, Grandma needs a new kitchen, and then you need to paint that hallway. How about we team up with someone else who has a Grandma that needs a new porch done. That way you both can participate in the event.

What does that entail?

Well, you would be teamed up with someone else and get together to decorate someone's home. You both would coordinate with each other on what you would like to do. I would say leave a book or sign with what you would like to do.

Of course someone would need to put a home up as this would not work lol. Now if both put a home up and there are say only 2 of ya'll, well that would be interesting.

Or do you just want to offer to help someone out? Let me know!

I do know this is confusing, hopefully not too much. Just send me mail with what you would like to do.

Overall, I want everyone to have fun and remember that the HomeShow Community is here!

Okay I think I have covered everything. If not, I am sure someone will let me know :p

*Hugs*
    Aney~
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Don't forget about the Moonlight Grotto events in September and October for more decorating items! :)

Uwk
    still debating about it...getting kind of burnt out :-/
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

-buys another prestige home-

Signing up!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Cruel man (I presume, given your character icon ;->)! Those can be as small as a Personal Dojo (which would be its own kind of challenge, I think) to a Personal Grotto! :D

Thank goodness they all come with at least 900 slots these days... ;->

Uwk
    Hartay and Breanna like this.
  5. Aneylee Well-Known Member

But is is NoTD!!!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Aneylee Well-Known Member

I do apologize for the short sign up period. I will be out of town on vacation September 14th - 22nd (With no internet) and I also did not want to spread too much into November for those that will be running the Christmas event.

But if you have that itch,, heck let's scratch it! All are welcomed to participate and I can say you will have a great time.

Looking forward to another awesome ToT event with you all!!

Aney~
  7. Cora Active Member

I sent in my email and I can't wait! *grabs the nearest skeleton and starts dancing*
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

**SPOT SAVED: HOUSE TBA. . . **

Server: Thurgadin? Possibly Uwk?? (or do you want to sit out? Let me know and I will do Maj'dul or Sky again)
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Irk! Aigh! Argh! Grmphl...apparently, CD is already on sale; gonna grab it as soon as I'm done with the latest forum stuff... :-/

Argh...sigh...be gentle, 'kay? Nothing more than a 4-room place...? 'Cause if I get more, I'm gonna want to try to do EVERYTHING... X-P

Uwk
    Quiarrah and Breanna like this.
  10. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Sent mine in for THURGADIN AND SKYFIRE
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Argh! All right, all right...Thurgadin it is. ;)

Uwk
    who will be emailing an entry soon, but the email these days is wonky, so Aney, if you don't get something from me, let me know, and responding back with my official notice would probably be better on a PM :-/
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, Aney, you might want to fix the email address in the official announcement; it isn't an actual address, and needs the ".com" bit after the "gmail" bit. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And with all of that, yep, I'm officially signed up. :D

Uwk
    Quiarrah and Breanna like this.
  14. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Pffttt I just assumed you had my email saved :p
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, yeah, but as wonky as it is these days, I figured a direct link would've worked better (you did get it from me, right? Otherwise, I'll PM you here)...as it was, I copied the "link" from here, pasted it in the To: field, and it auto-filled for me. I hope it worked. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Yep I have your entry Uwkete!!

And I would love to see more entries! If you are reading this and have not signed up yet, what the heck are you waiting for?

Nights of The Dead!!!

Spooky spiders, Skeletons, Evil Pumpkins! Or an Autumn theme for the enjoyment of Halloween and Thanksgiving! All those reds and golden colors!

The sky is the limit! So get your sign up in!!
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Thanks! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Okay, so someone has brought up an idea that I think is worth thinking on.

Some of you sound interested but your schedule is busy so your not sure if you can finish the project.

What if we do a Team project sign up as well? Basically you would get paired up with someone else for a home. You could each put a book in with your idea and what you would like to do as decorators. Think the Fantastic Four home that was done.

Confused yet? Haha Good! So am I :p

Hmm so you would need to put up a home yourself. Or you could just offer to be a partner? Thinking out loud here.

Tell me your thoughts!
  19. elflover Well-Known Member

I don't mind be a partner for someone else for this event. I dont feel like I have the energy to do another one myself with the few other projects I have going on. So if someone is new to this and wants help or is feeling like I do send me a message (here), this offer is only for skyfire server where i can make things unless ofc you can be main crafter or w/e on another.
  20. questress Member

Hey!
    So... Who's up for the Fantastic Wonderful Vlasta decorating their Home!!!. I heard that lol....

Ahh, I'm joking:) But I am here to sign up for TOT. Its my favorite Event! and OMG,, I have Scary Stuff!! Lots of it:)
    I will get you my info Aney in your email.
    Now,,, don't you all go hiding all those house zones on AB! Mahahaha....

Come on YOU who is reading this that has not threw in with these great decorators,, Don't let me always be the new chick on the block lol.. Sign up!!

The already feeling Wicked Vlasta! and her Sinister Sister Linda