An Air Apparent - No Cloud Drops

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Sycz, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Sycz Member

Looking for help on the Fractus Cloud and Stratus Cloud
    quests
    - 4 hours and NO DROPS. Quite a difference from the prior quests. NO FEATHERS on mobs. I have killed Doomfire Chaplains, Doomfire Pyrefiends, Doomfire Sentry and Doomfire Wizards & the mobs for Stratus Cloud quest (as per wiki).
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Did you do a search in inventory/vault etc for the item? Four hours no drop suggests that maybe you got the drop and it's sitting somewhere in your inventory (crosses fingers for you).

Using myself as an example, I get the drops and bank them until I'm ready to go back and focus on a particular task/quest line (e.g. doing outdoor weekly and don't really want to bother doing the drop quests at that time).

Hopefully that's all this is. Assuming, of course, that you didn't already search. Good luck in your hunt for the item!
  3. Sycz Member

Thank you Xianthia for your response. I did think the same thing as you but did check bags and vault 3 to 4 times. The quests were going very well until the Fractus Cloud. Then all quests after that started to show problems. No feathers, no drops and wiki started showing errors as well. I am still spending time in Doomfire waiting for a drop. Thank you for words of encouragement. I need them atm - Thanks

ps,
    ok Xianthia! My eyes have deceived me again. The clouds, Fractus and Stratus were in my vault. Thank you very much for giving me a heads up and a clear thought.
    Juraiya, Kaitheel, Cyrrena and 4 others like this.
  4. Seefar Well-Known Member

Did you use the item search facility to look for them? (The magnifying glass icon in the lower part of the character window.) I would have thought a search for 'cloud' would show where it is pretty quickly (or perhaps I'm missing something).
    Juraiya and Cyrrena like this.