looking for guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by kruall, Aug 18, 2019.

1. kruall New Member

play on skyfire server, looking for a guild that helps players gear up. looking to do groups, heroic and some raiding nothing hardcore. been playing since 2006 mostly solo some groups and some raids but again looking for nothing hardcore..have 8 110 toons mainly play sk and zeerker want more of off tank play not main tank..
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Rhyanna New Member

If you haven't yet found a guild, please look me up on Skyfire. Our guild, Divine Retribution, is currently recruiting to build teams for T1 heroics and progression. We hope to raid as we get members geared up, and we could use a good OT. Our guild has been around since 2004 and our guild hall is in New Halas. My in-game name is Rhyanna and I'm a level 110 fury. I'm a recruiter, so you can ping me or any of our recruiters through the guild window.

Best of luck!
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Nelenerap Member

There are quite a few older guilds on the server that are more than willing to help their guildies out with gear and groups. Grievance is one of those guilds. We're a fun-loving bunch that enjoys kicking the snot out of mobs and taking their stuff.

You can find more details about the guild as a whole @ www.grievancegaming.com or contact any member that's online with questions. In game, I usually run as my Coercer, Agal, so drop me a line if you're interested!
    Soara2 likes this.