Comprehensive Tradeskill Equipment List

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Sigrdrifa, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Puckbone Member

Please tell me more about, "
    Artisan's Earring
    --
    possible loot from an Exquisite Chest obtained performing Far Seas group tradeskill missions "
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

When you get to level 50 crafting, you can go to the Isle of Mara and get group crafting quests. They're entirely soloable, they just take a little longer than if you had a handful of different crafters working on it. At the end, you get an Exquisite Chest containing a variety of stuff, including some crafter-stat jewelry or stuff like the spoon or rolling pin weapons.
    Yenk, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I still do them. I have requested a number of times that they update them with maybe a couple of new missions and refresh the loot tables with maybe a few new items, do not remove anything that is already there.
    Geroblue, Yenk, Katz and 3 others like this.
  4. Yenk Active Member

This discussion about the Artisan's Earring is a storm in a teacup, because all crafters and harvesters needs the Earring of Solstice, no other.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You have TWO EARS, lol.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Yenk Active Member

No, no, dear lady, the Artisan's Earring gives 20 Harvesting Skill (5 + 15-nail), many level 95-earrings give 30 Harvesting Skill (two 15-nails). The only usable way is Earring of the Solstice and a level-95 earring with two white slots. The Artisan's Earring is therefore obsolete.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  7. Caela Well-Known Member

Wait a minnut!

I have been out of game for a good 2 years. Just returning a couple of months ago - and well, trying to catch up, but there's just so much to know... Reading through the last two pages of the thread I learn about nails!

I did get 1 crafter to 110 and did the PoP and CD tradeskill lines... but seems I must have missed a few details.

Off to learn more (unless someone has a brief catch up of all the crafting goodies I've missed with the last two expansions.)
  8. Yenk Active Member

It seems you're missing the *Mischief and Mayhem Crafting Timeline* to get the currently best nails and other things.
    Seeing in Fandom/Wiki. (I do'nt know how to put a link here, sry)
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Nails ? I'll look on the wiki.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Caela Well-Known Member

Ahh, yes - I have not done the Mischief and Mayhem timeline. I have also not done the Prelude to the new expansion.... I should get on those!
  11. Gerak Well-Known Member

12. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

So, if the missions are no longer offered, how do you get any further Anchorage Chits to buy the recipes?
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Wilhelm offers one quest at a time. You do it, turn it in to one of the four researchers.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Nails, 100 or 110 level. So maybe later.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Marae Well-Known Member

This is a great guide! Thank you Sigrdrifa for posting it, and everyone for adding updates over the years.
  16. Zell Member

17. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Keep eq2traders.com in your favorites folder and much of this info is just a click away.
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Zartil Active Member

Ok did not read the whole thread but 3 things

1st the Pack pony WILL harvest rares IF you do the follow up quest The Return of a Gathering Obsession
    This is part of the Destiny of Velious expansion. Note that while this expansion contains content for level 85+ crafters, this specific quest requires level 90 in your crafting class.
    Level 90 crafters who have already completed A Gathering Obsession will receive an in game mail from Qho, requesting more help. You must be level 90, you must have completed the above-linked quest, and you must have not only zoned into Thurgadin to receive the mail, but then actually read the mail, before Qho will speak to you in the Isle of Mara.

Then At crafting level 93+, you can, after completing a couple of pre-requisites, continue this questline with "A Gathering Obsession Beyond the Grave" and upgrade your pack pony so that it can bring back holiday harvestables when holiday events are running.

2nd all your macros are great BUT you can easily set up equipment sets using the Sets tab. Equip the gear you want save it as adventuring. Then hit the + and set the gear you want and save it as Crafting, then repeat it again as harvesting. Then just select the one you want and hit equip. You will need to update the sets as you get new gear but it is easy to do and quick.

3rd The best trade skill resource IMO is http://eq2.eqtraders.com/ it is run by our favorite DenMum she has a HUGE amount of info and all of it is reliable, The trouble with Wiki is anyone can edit it and some times trolls screw with things.

Geroblue likes this.