can we remove the mount TS gear level req

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Xavion, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Xavion Well-Known Member

seriously why is the mount gear for crafters have a lv req but its at the very end where it has next to no use at all? like at what point is durability or progress etc even a issue to be had where you even need this when the entire grinding of levels up to 110 its most useful. Same goes for tradeskill nails those aswell need to remove the lv req
    Katz, ConcealFate and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Avithax Well-Known Member

+1 to everything you said, also would love to see the level requirement removed from the "Live Capture Net" in the anchorage entrance quest. It's a chump move to make a quest you can pick up on a low level just to get to the end and find out you can't use the final item you craft :(
    Katz, Cyrrena and Rhodris like this.
  3. Herne Active Member

Sadly we no longer have any real tradeskill quests anymore, what we have now are adventure quests with a tradeskill theme.
    Rhodris likes this.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

The CD TS line and the GU timeline were very much tradeskill quests... as are the dailies...
  5. Yenk Active Member

And I painfully miss a TS-weekly in CD. :oops:
    ConcealFate and Cyrrena like this.
  6. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

I try not to even think about it anymore because it's been going on for sooooooo long already. Your 100% right, why would any max crafter need 5% crafting xp, 10% durability or any of the other things you mentioned?
  7. Drackore Member

Did they ever hire a new TS dev after the other one left pre (or shortly after launch) PoP?

It just seems to me like they find TS a forced feature, and not one they care to support.
  8. Zartayn Member

The announcement for the upcoming expansion does say adventurer level up to 120.. it does not say tradeskill level... perhaps they are indeed dropping TS support...
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Melt Actually plays the game

It's implied. It is 99% likely for tradeskill to level the same as adventure.
    Dude, Cyrrena and Mermut like this.
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

What Snikkety said.. I don't recall them ever explicitly saying TS level was going up when they announce level increases
    Dude, Cyrrena, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  11. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

I could have sworn that they said 120 TS as well on discord.
    Dude and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I vote you Bucket, to use that channel in the EQ2 Discord that says Ask Daybreak. Nobody has said anything in it, ever as far as I can see. I vote for you to utilize it and ask if TS are going up to 120 as well *grins snarkily*.
    Breanna, Pixistik and ConcealFate like this.
  13. Melt Actually plays the game

It's locked, nobody can comment in it. I feel as though if they unlocked it it would just be a waterfall of passive aggressive "questions" though.
    ConcealFate, Pixistik and Cyrrena like this.
  14. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

i searched for where i thought i saw it....of course didnt find it

it doesnt work for you if i say "i heard it from a guy who heard it from a girl who heard it from her uncle's buddy?"
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Well then I still vote that Bucket ask in maybe a TS channel or in the general channel but direct it @Kander and @gninja!!! *giggles snarkily and runs off*
    Breanna and ConcealFate like this.
  16. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

ill try them cause Caith isnt talkin' lol

@Caith while your here, is TS going to 120 as well as adv in Nov?

Anything is possible
  17. Dude Well-Known Member

I think that is for the AMA events.
    Xianthia and Breanna like this.
  18. Laaw Well-Known Member

I won't bother with new merc nor mount, which is too bad always looked forward to them