PoP Sigline

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Tajar, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

For the last 3 characters I've run though the PoM signature line, the "no experience" bug has been persistent. Regardless of AA slider settings, camping out, etc et al - the first few missions inside CoV seem to refuse to grant any experience. Then, out of nowhere, you'll turn in a quest and BANG earn 3 levels or whatever. Somethings' definitely afoot there.

After running the first mission in Torden, I gave up and went back outside to run the repeatable missions to ding to 110. In PoM
    I ran the Yrzu faction, made the stone reader item and then headed into the CoV. At that point, I was 109.5 ish, at 300 AA's.

My AA slider set to max XP. (xp pots, vet bonus etc).

Completed Innovation, Disease and 1 quest in Torden - all with zero experience gains. At that point, I went back out into PoM did 2 repeatables and made 110.

Upon entering Myrist, within the first couple of quests, I gained the other 50 AA points.

With the level increase rapidly approaching, I'm curious as to how this is going to pan out. I've certainly not exhausted every iteration of character I'd like to play... so rolling an alt during the summers lull has been a thing for me.
    Come next summer, if I've got to run:
    0-10 newbie area
    10-96 Agnostics
    96-100 HKC / Skyshrine
    100-110 PoM
    110-110 CD for Epic 2
    110-120 new xpac... it may be the end of my alt careers.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

I don't know if it makes a difference, but this weekend I hit 100 with about 300 AA. I went to PoM, started the Pakiat Faction, and moved my AA slider to 100% AA. The first turn in for Pakiat gave me all 50 AA to hit 350. I'm about to finish Pakiat and I'm at 109.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

As an update, completing Legacy of Power: An Innovative Approach leveled me to 110.
    Soara2, ConcealFate and Breanna like this.