New Marketplace Items: Hua Mein Retreat!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

After marching across Cobalt Scar and facing fierce foes in the depths of Sirens Grotto, you may be looking for a quiet place to go and collect your thoughts before embarking on another adventure. Perhaps you will find your center and personal Zen in the new Hua Mein Retreat Prestige Home, where you can swim in the river, lounge in the lush green open spaces, and build a quiet refuge in the cave.

Hua Mein Retreat Deed

Looking to complete your new home? This week, Hua Mein furniture bundles are also being introduced in the Marketplace. Marvel at your daily catch in the Hua Mein Fish Basket or peacefully meditate aside the Hua Mein Totem and Hua Mein Incense. These items (and many more!) are available now.

Hua Mein Furniture (available in various bundles or a la carte)
    [IMG]

When you’re visiting the Marketplace, make sure you also visit the Sale Category for great finds at discounted prices!
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

So glad this was made available. Though I am baffled by the choice of music in the video promo, since the actual music that plays in the house is so beautiful...

Also, nice to be able to get the furniture of that type without needing to build up the rep. True it is not that hard to do, but not everyone is high enough level to do it.
  3. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

I seriously need a way to keep track of houses that I had to reliquish to buy new ones:)) At the moment I am relinquishing by item count. My favorite house the Everfrost one went bye bye today to allow me to get this wonderful new one:)[IMG]
  4. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I thought I read in test that the amount of houses we can have is going to be increased. :)
  5. Filly67 Well-Known Member

6. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

I hear a lot of stuff lol I also know what is here and now hehe and now to buy this new house I had to relinquish.
  7. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

"Each character can own a maximum of 50 homes. If you own 50 homes you will need to relinquish a house in order to purchase a new one." Could we own 50 homes before? I never tried, so am likely behind the times. If so disregard. :)
  8. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Oh I see the problem, I did not clearly point out that it was my Everfrost character Aeryal who bough the house on Everfrost and had to relinquish one. I haven't bought my test server one yet:) My bad.
    I was thinking they might implement more houses per toon prior to selling more new houses hehe but I know that is not the way we do things here hehe
  9. suka Well-Known Member

"After marching across Cobalt Scar and facing fierce foes in the depths of Sirens Grotto, you may be looking for a quiet place to go and collect your thoughts before embarking on another adventure. Perhaps you will find your center and personal Zen in the new Hua Mein Retreat Prestige Home, where you can swim in the river, lounge in the lush green open spaces, and build a quiet refuge in the cave."

yeah now if we could raise our swimming skill by swimming in that river, or catch some fish in it- that would really be awesome
  10. suka Well-Known Member

we can swim in the water and raise our swimming skill!!! - awesome
  11. Squeeble New Member

I miss my two-bedroom house in the Willow Wood...
  12. Navainia New Member

:(Holy crud.. bought the retreat, and can not find it.. claimed. not in housing, where do I find the mua mein retreat? I have been looking two days now. Help
  13. Malleria Well-Known Member

Head to the prestige housing totem in either Qeynos or Freeport and you should be able to buy it. Just click the totem, scroll down to the retreat, highlight it and click ok, then click buy.

Or did you just not get the 'deed' item when you bought it? Should've just appeared in your bags. If it didn't you'll wanna petition. But try buying the house in Q or F first and see if it works.
  14. suka Well-Known Member

is there a way to change the music or other settings? why is there no night cycle here? how about a light rain sometimes?