AA Harvestable

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Hakkif, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Hakkif New Member

Here is a question for you all. I made 100 in my tradeskill and I have now 5 points in AA Havestable (can't remember the real name). It says I have a level 5 but my spell book and my hotbar icon says level 3. What do I need to do to fix that?
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Re-do your AA selection. Don't use the ability until it's rank 5. If you used the ability before redoing the aa's you will have to wait out the timer on it. Just wait until it's rank 5 before using and it should be good to go afterwards.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Hakkif New Member

Any idea how long the timer is?
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

The timer varies depending on the rank. I only use rank 5. My apologies if I have the numbers wrong. Rank 5 being instant. I believe that it can be anywhere from 10 minutes for rank 4 to 2-3 hours for a rank 1 (possibly more? maybe someone that kept track of the rank timers can shed some light). After using an ability you can hover over that ability and then see how long before you can use.

Make sure you remove the track harvestable from your hotbar and replace with the rank 5 from your knowledge book.

I find sometimes the ranks on some abilities seem to go bonkers after redoing AAs. It rarely happens but once they do it's annoying. And then you have to go nuclear and start fresh :D