Game Update 111 is nigh! Carnage in Kael drops on August 27!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Obano Well-Known Member

Well the Panda is solo content.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

So do you have some inside information nobody else seems to have on exactly what the loot dropping in here will be? You are inferring that you do by saying the least DBG can do is to "put some exciting must have loot in there..." . Do you know that there is not? Just wondering.
    Geroblue, Soara2, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  3. Melt Actually plays the game

Agreeable... maybe we shouldn't make presumptions about what content may or may not be included. We have no way of knowing until it is released.
  4. Gregore Active Member

I only have one tidbit of inside information. I was told from a really good source that we won't see the reset hammer. I was mainly referring to the lack of pulse raising items in the game since TOT.
    All I remember having for KA was the 100% Rising Tide charm, and even it was weaksauce compared to the reset hammer. I got mine, and then shortly after they nerfed Rising Tide into oblivion. RIP Rising Tide.
    For POP, I guess the crafting flying goat mount was semi-exciting. The meta collection double-cast neck was worth going after, but once again nothing drool worthy.
    There wasn't a single piece of "exciting" gear for this XPAC, just items with a little more resolve, POT, & such. I think if they're going to bring us this huge time sink of a contested zone, they should but some sexy lootz in it to make it worth our time to run. Otherwise, I know I'll be using my gaming time to do more time efficient stuff. Make the rewards worth the efforts.
  5. Pioneer Member

from Discord. Nothing to do there.
    Rarkevan and Soara2 like this.
  6. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Fabled Kael Drakkel: (Test current) zonelines at Outer Kael and Prophecy hub in Library
    Resolve 1575 – T1 trash
    1625 – T1 named
    1750 – T2 trash
    1910 – T2 named & x2
    2395 – x4
    Merchant area: currently Banker, Mender and Status Merchant (nothing new at this stage)
    Usual Kael contested rules: social aggro, large range.
    No guild flag dropping Portals – no current quest. Currently working from each area to Hypogeum only. No portal at zoneline. Halls of Legend (Throne Room) portal to Halls of Contention (Rotunda of Victory) working.
    Markables – some working, some not.
    Clickable Mission Quests (in 6 areas) reward Kromzek Loot Bag, heirloom shiny (unique to each quest)
    Collections – 11 sets from ground spawns with meta set(s) 7 shinies per set with one no trade.
    Rewards: 95 resolve items (142.5 resolve weapons)

Oh yay... more collections to never want to finish. I am overwhelmed with meh...

"All I remember having for KA was the 100% Rising Tide charm, and even it was weaksauce compared to the reset hammer. I got mine, and then shortly after they nerfed Rising Tide into oblivion. RIP Rising Tide."

It is far past time to see the reset items come back into play. My hammer and runes are collecting dust. Remove the silly restrictions on the old ethereal runes from the current Rune of the Celestial and call it a day.
    Rarkevan and Soara2 like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I understand your points on this and agree with you, that there should be loot worthy of a contested fabled zone at that level.
    Rarkevan, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Can I get a server that just stops? Not some dinosaur tle server but one that just stops and let's me retire. I'm old and carpel tunnel is causing me to need 3 years per expansion
    GrunEQ, Laaw, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  9. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Not asking for handouts but this please.
    Cyrrena, Rarkevan, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  10. Rocker New Member

I really liked Kael and look forward to going there again ;)
    Love killing Giants and Dragons, well Goblins and Orcs too lol
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Dude like this.
  11. Laaw Well-Known Member

Many of us like to solo. hard core raiders, have a place. Just not in my life. time family, you know grandkids, kids and wife take priority. yet I enjoy eq2 and have been playing since 2004
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I prefer solo or molo. I might group in EQ II, but my experiences grouping in EQ were terrible.
    Soara2, Breanna and Laaw like this.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I've been in EQ from 2004 to 2019. I set up two of my accounts over here when All Access came in. Stopped playing EQ II, and then came back this year.

Been enjoying it so far.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  14. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Technically, your statement should be "you are implying that you do." You, on the other hand, are "inferring" that he may have some inside information based on his statement. People mix these two up all the time. People "imply" something when they make a statement. The reader or listener is inferring when they ask for clarification or make assumptions. Trump says, "that guy is a nutcase." He implies he's an authority on the subject on what nutcases are. I infer from that statement that Trump may not have the intelligence or education to draw that conclusion or that he is a bully. Throw this in the category, "I'm bored and waiting for the server to come back up." The grunt you hear is me falling on my sword, haha.
    Soara2, GrunEQ and Seefar like this.