I'm Your New Community Manager!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Dolgrin Active Member

Are you sure?

[IMG]
  2. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Good morning and hello Dreamweaver .Anyone who likes and shares ice cream is a perfect candidate for a community position in my books . Watch out for those darn dreamcatchers running amok here though they don't like ice cream :p
  3. chattie Well-Known Member

Norrrath welcomes you *waves*
  4. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Welcome to Norrath.

Umm, I don't care for ice cream, but I'll leave some margaritas here for ya. :cool:
  5. Grakke New Member

Welcome to Everquest.
  6. Jaden Well-Known Member

Welcome and we look forward to your communications!
  7. Gingerdale New Member

Welcome.
  8. Laaw Well-Known Member

9. Marae Well-Known Member

Welcome, dreamweaver! I tend to lurk more than post, but I wanted to welcome you, and to note that this is one of the nicer online communities I've encountered. I hope you find it the same. :)
  10. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

What's your opinion on ducks?
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Welcome to Norrath and may all your journeys be long and adventure filled!!!

You be nice Ttobey, I have done nothing for you to report me, and besides you are on the ROAD TRIP, do I need to have your watchers put you on a tighter leash??

By the way, we are on our SUMMER ROAD TRIP in the Test Forums, you are welcome to join the trip dreamweaver, we are at Margaritaville in Biloxi, Mississippi through tomorrow night.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I gave him the list of people to keep tabs on.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am sure you did, but Breanna, Schmet, Prox, Pixi, Gero, Zedd, Uwkete, and I are all innocent!!!!
    Prox, Bishia, Jaden and 9 others like this.
  14. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Where did you get my list?
  16. Siren Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard the crazy train, dreamweaver! Thanks for being there for us and for Daybreak! I hope you enjoy your stay in these forums, and aren't overloaded with too much multitasking of different games.

Have a great week!
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You have tried to kill us multiple times on our SPRING ROAD TRIP 2019 and now once on our SUMMER ROAD TRIP 2019!!!
  18. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Wlcome aboard, dreamweaver!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I like ducks, some ducts are also pretty chill.
  20. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Well this is just awkward now.