I'm Your New Community Manager!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Uncle Active Member

welcome

Any info on whether we will get double coins when wave 2 starts?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Prox Well-Known Member

Hey I am way super nice now
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

hello and welcome, plz sign this kraken mount petition
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I've decided to sign no petitions, this is a general life rule. ;) But thanks for the welcome!!
  5. Shrreyna New Member

Just saying Hi and welcome!! Hoping all goes good for you!
    I do not really know how to work being a member on these forums, even though I have been in the game since I think 2002 ... lol just getting on here and do not know how to get my character face to show etc... sooo time will tell if i figure it out..
    I love the game obviously and always look forward to the new quests, lands and goodies... though I do it all.. I love decorating and never raid lol
    Wells take care and do not get stressed by those who are negative !!
    Shrreyna (halls of fate)
  6. Mellenkamp New Member

Welcome Aboard!
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Thank you for the welcome! Let me know if you ever need assistance figuring those things out!
  8. Lunablanco Active Member

Hail & Well met! I do hope you enjoy working here with all of us :3

My ? is this - How do you feel about the aging mmo, and the continual push for group play?
  9. Rynnn Member

Welcome to Norrath.
    And thanks a lot. Now I have that song stuck in my head
    and I have to go listen to it to get it out of my head. ;)
  10. FracasKrusher Active Member

Welcome to the Weaver of Dreams :)

A pseudonym for Teller of Tales, a noble profession.
    Dreams are what our Everquest adventures all strive to be.

Can you tell us what expectations and goals you have here,
    both short and long term?

Thanks, and glad to meet ya

Tappit of Maj'dul
  11. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Thank you for the welcome, both of those answers are pretty short and sweet for the time being.

Short term - My goal is to get to know you all, at least as many of you as possible. To find the cadence and the rhythm that is natural in communities.
    Long term - Be available and here to listen, to help foster growth and maintain the strong sense of community all of you already share.
  12. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I am not sorry. ;)
  13. Bludd Well-Known Member

oh but you don't understand, this is a sanctioned ttobey petition. Also Tom Hanks have said he supports it, so I guess you have no choice now
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The arms on mine tie in the front. I don't trust some of my relatives. Afterall, they can sing and dance. I cannot.
  15. Avithax Well-Known Member

There goes the "Ball gag and handcuffs" post :(

BTW welcome and remember there's a lot of Hammers in this forum, don't be the nail if you can avoid it!
  16. Saspirella New Member

Welcome to the house of fun, i hope you enjoy your stay ;)
  17. Avithax Well-Known Member

Best smile and hopes possible based on past experience but a 9.8/10 for enthusiasm!
    [IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  18. Honika New Member

Many years ago, in a land of text and adventure, dwelt a Bard of Renown named Dreamweaver. She was indeed a "Weaver of Dreams" in that she created wonderful worlds in her words. She kept the history, and taught the "young" of that Land. She conversed with those of power, and helped the Land be better. With that in mind, and keeping the idea that you are not that Dreamweaver, I just pray for the history and teaching to continue.
    Welcome aboard! I pray your stay is long, fun, and eventful! (Especially the events! MORE events!)
  19. Games'nGhosts Active Member

Eccentric? Wow! When you're poor you're crazy but when you're rich you're eccentric. :)
  20. Merriel Well-Known Member

Welcome, Dreamweaver! It's nice to meet you. Don't let the trolls and the ogres beat you up too much. There seem to be quite a few of them hiding out here from time to time. (And if I ever get too grumpy for you here, don't be afraid to tell me so. I can take a hint or two.) :D