Like clockwork, Tinkerfest has returned!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Kaitheel, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Seize your toolbox and get ready to celebrate all things gnomish, be they metal, combustive, mathematical, experimental, or a combination thereof! The explosive fun at Gnomeland Security in the Steamfont Mountains has JUST begun, and you're invited to be a part of this excellent event.

From Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 12:01 AM PT until Thursday, August 1, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT, you can take part in all of the mechanization celebrations!

[IMG]

Grab your favorite wrench and get ready for adventures, misadventures, crafts, rewards, and so much more! Wondering what's new for this year? Let's take a look and see!

Quests:
    Speak with Snafu Fizzbrip in Moors of Ykesha to help recover some damaged clockworks out in the world in this new quest:
    • A Clockwork Snafu
    A myriad of other mechanically-minded adventures are back for your enjoyment, including:
    • Hack 'n Slash
    • We Can Rebuild
    • Tinker Bound History
    • Foray Into Ulterior Mechanica
    • Tinkerfest Cheer
    • Friendly Competition
    • Great Balls of Fire
    • The Legend of the Geargobbler
    • If They Only Had a Brain
    • Aether Racing: Great Divide, Butcherblock, Lavastorm, and Tenebrous Tangle
    Achievements:
    Celebrate all the holiday has to offer and earn these fine-tuned achievements!
    • What About Bhoughbh
    • Bits and Baubles
    • Full Metal Domicile
    • Famed Phosphorescence
    • Furiously Fast
    • Gnomachine Too Complicated
    Collections:
    Complete these event collections and you'll be handsomely rewarded!
    • Tinkered Parts Collection
    • Tinkerer’s Extraordinary Toolbelt
    New Items and Craftables:
    Visit Myron, one of the Tinkerfest merchants in Gnomeland Security, and browse his new wares!
    • Swift-Kicking Pedipowered Leaper
    • Metal building blocks
    • Petamorph Wand: Spidermech Defender
    • Mechanically-minded house decorations
    • A variety of tinkered plushies
    • And more that are sure to set your gears in motion!
    Myron also has the new Tradeskill recipe book, Tinketfest Blueprints 11.0, available to those who aren't afraid of getting a little grease under their nails!

TLE Servers:
    Welcome to the festivities, Kaladim! A special Tinkerfest event merchant, located in the city of Freeport and Qeynos Capitol District, is eager to gear you up to celebrate your very first live event!

Want to learn more about the events and rewards available this Tinkerfest? Take a look at some of the helpful guides available from these fantastic Fansites:
    Be sure to enjoy the explosive Tinkerfest celebrations before they fizzle out on August 1, 2019!
  2. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

Its wonderful that Kaladim gets to participate in the event, even if it's just some ground spawns and a merchant , thank you !

having said that.. was it intentional to leave off of the merchants list, all of the ground mounts? the clockwork rhino and the hover pads would certainly spark a greater interest in the event on kaladim.. as its not getting any player attention at the moment .
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I spent well over 3000 cogs buying a minimum of 20 of each house item and 100 of each of the dividers. If I have time, I will harvest more cogs and buy more dividers and more of some of the items like the plushies =).
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

I got two mounts and did some of the new quests with my main on Skyfire. It's too bad more of the items from live aren't available on the Kaladim merchant, though (barring the flying mounts, of course) .
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea I went through 3 TLE servers and we usually just get the bare minimum
    I was surprised when we got tinker fest the first time , and we were able to harvest the cogs and not just buy stuff from a merchant .
    I have been asking for more things for years now .
    On Kaladim it will take even longer before we get our first full festival .
    Tinker fest and Frostfell are the 2 best for what we can buy from that merchant .
    Thanks for that.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I think it would be great if one of my characters could hand another of my characters an extra item I have for collections, especially in Tinkerfest.

One of my characters has 10 items, that another character needs to compete the collection. Or can I already do this ?
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Tinkerfest has been live for 8 days now, please add Tinkerfest tab with all ( some?) goodies to marketplace.
    Before it ends preferably
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Shared bank or if the characters are on different accounts you can log both accounts in at the same time and hand the shinies to the other character as long as they are not heirloom.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oooh ! Oops... I have been selling them for character status. I'll work on getting this complete. I want that 30th level mount on more characters. I do have it on two or three.

Thanks !
    Breanna likes this.