Role-playing guild on Kaladim

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ravanazar, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Vandyme New Member

Heyo! Coming back to Eq2 after....blah don't like to think about it, I'm completely lost. Thought starting a new journey on Kaladim might help me get back in to the swing of things (without feeling the need to delete chars and start completely over) Best way to inquire to just look out for folks in game?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hey this bunch is a riot, come an join the fun , and yes this server is a very good way to get back into this game 'without all the complicated additions on live servers.
    we have a much more simple gameplay here .
    The first expansion is not in yet ( another day and your in for it ).
    so come on in and have the ride of your life.
    you's dont's have's to be squirrel to be nutty and's you's don't have's to act like aover grown rat all the time either
    just come to us and . . . . we have fun ( checks Vandymes bags for cheese nips )
    There is a separate chat for people that just want to be "normal ".
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

That's the guild, Court of the Blood Rose. :)
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Vandyme New Member

I was still Very Active when Desert of Flames came out, so it wont put me too far out of sorts, good deal,I'll make a lot noise when I'm on for any length of time next =D
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Capone New Member

I just started last night and really can only play late night but would love to get in on this. Never really played eq2 much. Played a lot of eq though. Would you have room for a completely new dark elf? I need no help I can run my own stuff not a beggar. Just looking for people who are laid back and are friendly and fun.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Absolutely! Message any recruiter from Court of the Blood Rose. :)
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Actually message any member and if they cannot or are unsure about recruiting, they can put you in touch with another that is online.

You can specifically look for Aska, Zaeghen, Huggiesoft, Mercy, Valarian, Salem, Runa, and Degan to name a few.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. ComradeCaed New Member

Considering joining EQ2. Is this guild still active and how is the roleplay?
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

This guild is still active and is still active with roleplaying. We have already built a lounge venue. We have a private "Guild House" that is being built out. We have a guild marketplace which is where the lounge venue is so that is a public location, it will also contain a large library of every book available in Norrath along with player made books and player created books containing the Lore of Norrath when player crafted books become available to us. We also have a third venue built out that is used for Court Ceremonies and is private and is not open to anybody but leaders until a Ceremony is to be held.

We also have non-roleplaying members which we have a House of Thorns for and they progress in rank just as the roleplayers do, they are just notated so everybody knows they are not roleplayers.

We have members that are in all time zones across the US, EU and AU. You can talk to any member of the Court about joining, they may request that an elder member or leader speak to you, but there is one on almost all the time.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.