Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Guess what Ttobey??? Its here!!!!!!!!!!

*runs in out of breath*

Good Morning SUMMER ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

How is everybody enjoying the Moon Day Festivities at the Kennedy Space Center? Sorry I am a bit late, but we had a few late RSVPs and a few "guests" that had to be tracked (the Cabana boys do not have any tracking skills), but I believe everybody is here now!! If anybody else needs or wants to come a bit later, the Cabana boys can go and get them.

I had these little red button things made for us by the Imagineers at Epcot during our break, I know they look like the Easy Button for Staples, but they will allow you to go back to where the Cabana Boys picked you up this morning and then have the Cabana Boys bring you back to the trip, in case you need to pop home for something. We can set our time delays if need be so you do not miss anything while you are gone. *passes out the little red button things to all the ROAD TRIPPERS except for the "guests"*

The celebrations today at Cape Canaveral go on until 4 pm EDT. Then we will head back to our Virtual 5 Star Resort and Spa. I have booked us cocktail hour at 6 pm and dinner at 7 pm. Then we have the rest of the evening to relax and just chit chat or sleep and get ready for our Disney Park Hopper Passes. All the Disney Parks are open to us at 6 am for Breakfast with Mickey if you so choose. We do have access to the People Movers from this hotel. Remember there are welcome packets in your rooms for both Disney and Universal that explain exactly what we have access to.

This is a great start to our SUMMER ROAD TRIP!!!! Thanks Uwkete for thinking of starting 2 days earlier and coming to Kennedy Space Center on Moon Day!!

AND

72-80 for Ttobey because it is Saturday and he is bouncing around enjoying Moon Day at Kennedy Space Center
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

I love the space center this is sooooooooo awesome. I never ever want to leave, except maybe for dinner and drinks tonight :) I've always wanted to go to space.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

don't trust that big red button I pressed one once , it said don't press and it killed me instantly
    I send up smoke signals for the Cabana boys and they came.
    wait till we get to New Mexico Breanna you might see aliens there if we go that way .
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

Sweet!!
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I think maybe we should maintain the theme of Space, aliens, museums of weird/oddities/unusual, ghosts/spirits/undead/zombies and of course the trip to Evermore, Six Flags Over Norrath, the Bonnie and Clyde Death Car, and a couple of others that we have on our list. What do the rest of you think?

SUMMER ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Schmet, Ttobey is not missing a thing, he is one of our "guests".

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!

Sunday Morning and day 2 of our SUMMER ROAD TRIP. Yesterday was OUT OF THIS WORLD *grins snarkily*, sorry, I could not help myself. The festivities at Kennedy Space Center were fantastic, I only wish they carried on through today. The only other thing they have planned is a splash down party but it did not look very interesting. If there is enough interest though, I can still get us tickets. Its only a 2 hour hors d'oeuvres event with slides of the splash down and quarantine playing randomly on 4 large screen televisions.

We are now enjoying our Disney Park Hopper passes through Tuesday at midnight. We can visit any of the Disney Parks as much as we want and we have full access to the People Movers and the Monorails from our Hotel. I have cocktail hour planned for 6 pm in the main lounge and dinner at 7 pm in the Steak House. We have access to all the Parks except Epcot, beginning at 6 am for Breakfast with Mickey, or 7 am otherwise, and all Parks close at midnight. Don't forget your little red button in case you need to pop home and back. Since our SUMMER ROAD TRIP will be considerably shorter than our SPRING ROAD TRIP, we will always utilize our time warps to get the most out of our trip.

Ohhhh before I forget, I got all of us, including our guests, these wonderful hats, as I plan on a day at Epcot today and I always wear a new hat. *passes out Moon hats to everybody which look like a watchcap with a big Moon on top, with a small lunar lander sitting on it with an American Flag poked into the Moon's surface, the watchcap itself is black to look like the void of space*

I absolutely loved Gero's poem, he has about 1000 poems he has written, I told him that he should self publish them so they are not lost. He is a very good writer.

*puts on her Moon hat, casts the group speed buff, gives a nod to her friends that are watching over the "guests", and sets the time delays* Alright everybody, lets get out there and enjoy our time at Disney Parks. Anybody wanting to go to Epcot, lets head out!!!

AND

71-79 for Ttobey because he is bebopping around Epcot in his Moon hat
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me !

( I blush from your thank you. )

Aoogah ! Off we go !
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

I think a space theme would be awesome! I love my new hat :) The Bonnie and Clyde thing will be cool too though.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I found lot's of wear stuff that's for sure bizarre or strange or just plain morbid
    I love my moon hat it's looks like cheese ( sprinkles some drops of her Limburger perfume on the hat ) there now this is good.
    both Bonnie and Clyde are buried near Dallas .
    there is also a marker where the two died , but people have chipped of pieces as souvenirs, so it does not look to good I would have to find out again where to find it .
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

70-78!
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Prox like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*giggles snarkily* How did you like Kennedy Space Center and your rocket ship trip Ttobey? Good job Schmet!!!

SUMMER ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!

Monday morning and its a bit humid here in Florida with poofy clouds on the horizon. Ok, I would get marked down for calling them poofy, they are cumulous clouds, but I prefer poofy.

I think I would like to visit Disney Hollywood Studios today, anybody else? I know, I slept in, no Breakfast with Mickey for me today. I thought 9 am was plenty early for breakfast so that is what I did. I read in the welcome packet that they are having Monster, Inc., Twilight Zone, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Toy Story, The Incredibles, and Cars as the features right now!! And I absolutely love Mike and Sully! They are having after hours as well until 2 am, so I may stay and I may not, depends on how much I enjoy it.

I have cocktail hour planned in the main lounge for 6 pm followed by dinner in the Steak House at 7 pm. Then I plan on going back to Disney Hollywood Studios if anybody wishes to come with me. Or you can stay at the hotel, relax, use the spa facilities, go to bed early, whatever you wish. Tomorrow is our last day at Disney and then on Wednesday, we begin our three days of Universal Parks.

*passes out hats to everybody with horns like Sully's on one and little blue hard hats like Mike wears for the other, casts the group speed buff, and checks the time delays*

Alright everybody, lets get out there and have a great day at Disney!!!!

PS...

Ttobey, I think you will love Disney Hollywood Studios, its a ton of animators, I even set up a personal 2 hour tour with their Imagineers(animators) so you can see a behind the scenes thing with them, see what programs they use and such, and you wont even have to have me along, my friend Jim will be your watcher, just remember, he was a yard dog at Pelican Bay.
    Soara2, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

OK I'm going to go with Oct. 8th so official number now is
    78!
    Soara2, Prox, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

good :) you did not forget to count .
    Sends ttobey a butterfly kiss .
    I am happy you work with us crazy people .
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

That sounds fun! I think Ttobey would love the behind the scenes too. I bet he is super excited and can't wait to go.
  14. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

I'm sure the Fall Road Trip will be in full flight by that stage too!

Has anything been added to game lately that I should log in for just to go see?
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

My very presence is reason enough to login !
    Desetibrat, Soara2, Rhodris and 7 others like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I will have to agree with that, it is fun to see him log in. Then if he happens to see me he takes off running shouting the BROOM LADY IS CHASING ME!

We do not have a Fall Road Trip. We only have a Spring and Summer Road Trip.
    Desetibrat, Soara2, Rhodris and 3 others like this.
  18. Prox Well-Known Member

Puts in for 3 days vacation time for week of Oct. 8th
    Desetibrat, Soara2, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Don't blame me when nothing happens!
    Desetibrat, Soara2, Rhodris and 4 others like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move