Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2019

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Also, why is it every time we go into the Geargobbler's "head" instance that we get kicked down to like 30% Health and Power? Thank the gods I always go invis/stealth, since otherwise all those aggro 2^ bots would KILL ME before I got anywhere near the Geargobbler to talk to it. :-/

Uwk
    who has to trust to Gnomish Smokescreens before level 30 to do this quest :-/
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! Okay, Mum, I shall take your word for it; I have very few, like a handful of toons (all on Test, if memory serves) that are maxxed, regardless of other levels, and it's a good excuse for me to get Tinkering, so I always do. ;->

Probably just my Tinkering skill-up luck, then ("No skill-up for you!"). :-/

Uwk
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One more pet peeve/question: why are the Cogs requiring any gathering level above 1 to gather them? Almost as bad as Frostfell materials. :-/

Uwk
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I apologize in advance for breaking your heart, Kaitheel, but I still have the following request:

It's too late for the 2019 event, but can we PLEASE just have the Fireworks be sold by the Merchants and gotten out of the purple glowies? Please? They're fun, they're festive, they're colorful, and they're a right PitA when they don't stack beyond 10 and clutter up the purple glowies, when you've been spending hours trying to get those bloody rare collection items and don't want to have to spend 3-4 figures on the Broker for each one. X-P

If anyone wants the Fireworks, they can spend Cogs or in-game currency or something other than actual real time on them. Please. :(

Uwk
    who's also spent waaay too long trying to get 1 set of each of the 3 types of Fireworks, and wound up with 4-5 sets of the other 2 before getting anywhere near the third one... :(
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

you've = one has (so as to not be too horribly confusing. :-/)

Uwk
    realizing this entirely too late to Edit... :-/
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, never mind this, I am an IDIOT; either I'd completely forgotten, or these were recently added, that we can MAKE our own Fireworks from Tinkerfest Blueprints 1.0. Which basically means, Kaitheel, that we probably don't need them in the glowies at all, period, though having not made them from the recipe book, I'm not sure if they make 10 at a time or not. Then that stack would still be a good thing to have on the Merchants, or if no one wants to spend a Cog making them. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Lera Well-Known Member

Where did the Tinkerfest Marketplace items go? Can we get them added for a bit? There's furniture that needs buying!
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's weird! Every other holiday, the items are on the Marketplace for a week or two after the event is over, and hardly anything is Vaulted permanently. Why pick on Tinkerfest? :-/

Uwk
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its a dirty job Uwk, but some holiday has to be picked on and out of all the upcoming ones, I guess we would prefer it be Tinkerfest as opposed to Frostfell or Nights of the Dead?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Why? Why the picking on? Just because it's not a RL analog holiday or an ad for the game (one of the very few...)? ;->

Uwk
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its the natural order of things, chaos theory, to keep order in the universe something has to be picked on so the ones not picked on can be balanced.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ah Ha I finally know now what my problem has been all the years LOL
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And Gnomes and Tinkerfest being the most chaotic, or at least the most disruptive... ;->

Uwk