Marketplace Items Players might buy

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Character, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Hmmmm definitely remember it as being able to increase the number of house items you could place in a house. That's good to know that you can still get crafted ones though.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes sages can make the little ones and the can stack with the big ones you can buy from the marketplace. And from what I remember, we could make the larger ones and we could stack 2 of them.
    Lateana, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. KingDragon Active Member

Items I'd buy off the marketplace? 5-10 extra hotbars, having only 10 sucks. I'd probably pay as high as $100, each, but that would have to be account wide.

Research potions, like were rewards for pre-ordering expansions, instead of forcing me to use DBC to outright finish a skill research, I'd love to be able to just reduce it by 5, 10, 15, 20, etc, days. If these exist, I can't seem to find them.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  4. Character Member

A couple of other things I would like to see
    1) The ability to use an appearance merc for our summoned merc.
    2) Let us use ground mounts for appearance when using a flying mount. Make ground mount models worth something again.
    Juraiya and Febrith like this.
  5. Ghorast Active Member

The armor set from 2002 alpha hype video, you know which one I'm talking about.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

If the hot bars could be moved so they are two side by side, that would help. They would need to retain the keyboard keys that activate them. I tried, but had to restore the default UI. Eeesh.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Obano Well-Known Member

How about bringing back the "Armor of Bliss." It had the same appearance as the original Bruiser AQ reward. It was removed from the game in 2006 and hasn't been seen since.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Pixistik, Finora, Quiarrah and 2 others like this.
  8. Avithax Well-Known Member

Pocket Chronomage
    Alyndrys, Pixistik and Cyrrena like this.
  9. KingDragon Active Member

I forgot one other item, invisible pants. I'd pay quite a bit for invisible pants. Can't do the old quest that gave out a pair of pants that were absolutely no graphic on Iksar models. I know some people still running around with them. The "Bare Neccessity Crate" does not have these. Sarnaks even lucked out when CD released as several pieces of new Tradeskill gear have no graphic on them when equipped by Sarnak. Gimme the pants that aren't there!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Lunablanco Active Member

11. Obano Well-Known Member

Try \aITEM -1466743297 -415513857:Invigorated Chain Legs of Tepid Depths\/a
    (works on some character models, but not all)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Character Member

Bring back the outdated expansion rewards. This was done for I think two weeks back in December. This needs to happen more 2 to 3 times a year but make all the goodies available from the older expansions and pre-orders. It's not belittling the older players, they just have had the items longer. There are quite a few newer and/or returning players who, I believe, would be willing to pay for those items.
    Geroblue and Cyrrena like this.
  13. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

And for those that don't:
    [IMG]

While we're at it, these outfits as well:
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Juraiya, Febrith, Finora and 4 others like this.
  14. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I like the red one in the middle.
    Cyrrena, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  15. Obano Well-Known Member

Remember when players used to wear this rag shirt at the start of the game? It was removed in 2005 but it still exists as an in game art asset on some NPCs. It would make an interesting appearance item.

[IMG]
    Cyrrena and Finora like this.
  16. Chikkin Well-Known Member

right about now I'd like to buy some Tinkerfest items on marketplace /hint /hint lol

before Tinkerfest ends (it's been going on for a week now)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have a full set of Troglodyte Flesh Armor. I don't think it is still in game. I got it back in 2004, on my Templar. It was the first armor she earned, she uses it for appearance, I am afraid to take it off and bank it or anything.
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  18. Obano Well-Known Member

More Legends of Norrath paintings. The are a few available through the old loot packs but there are hundreds of fine pieces of art DBG has access to that have not been used since LoN shut down.

All those old cards should be turned into in game paintings.

[IMG]
    Alyndrys, Juraiya, Pixistik and 5 others like this.
  19. FracasKrusher Active Member

How about

Home Trophy Mounting Plaque.

An item that converts those Raid trophy heads that can only be placed in a guild hall to a version that can be mounted on a house wall. Like a trophy buck by real life hunters.

I love to chrono mentor and go thru past raids, would love a way to put those in my home.
    Brings back good memories

Tappit of Maj'dul
    Juraiya, Cyrrena, Rhodris and 3 others like this.
  20. Avithax Well-Known Member

Pocket Item Reforger (Both limited and unlimited charges versions).

ANY item or tempo ability the enables players to use ascension spells without feeling insanely slow like a level 5 defiler.
    Alyndrys, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.