Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Not supported by the lore.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Doesn't someone at Daybreak write the lore ? Lands have been added, and lore changed to accomidate the new lands.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

The Lore won't be written to allow a Flying Cheese Disk Mount. So Sayeth the Lore!
  4. Prox Well-Known Member

Should have taken the Blue pill
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The little blue pill? *giggles snarkily*

Only 2.5 days until the SUMMER ROAD TRIP begins and MOON DAY!!!! Hmm for hundreds of years people speculated that the moon was made of cheese therefore it seems the lore would support a cheese wheel disc mount as Norrath has moons and at least one you can see in the night sky does look like a weird greyish-green cheese food.
    Geroblue, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

bristlebane day, man! :)
    Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Another figment of my imagination has shown up today. Good thing I already flew the coop and am one with the galaxy.
    Schmetterling, Momo, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Doesn't someone at Daybreak write the lore ? Lands have been added, and lore changed to accomidate the new lands.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Didn't you post this same post already?
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Groundhog Day!!!
    Schmetterling, Momo, Prox and 2 others like this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Power flickers here at the house. I couldn't tell what had posted. My apologies.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Maybe that was Earth 2 Geroblue.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  13. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

It could be a ratonga plot. Ratonga like to plot.

I mean, we're talking about a game world where a steam-powered clockwork backpack with a motorized boot kicks you in your own rear end and sends you flying across the landscape is a real thing.

Ratonga cheese wheel mounts, not so much of a stretch now.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ah yes, the exact duplicate of Earth suppsedly on the exact opposite side of the sun than our Earth. Thats been disproven I believe.

Or did you mean something else ?
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  15. morderir Active Member

well.. ttobey seem to be reticent for a broom mount but its tinkerfeast now .. may we get a vacuum-cleaner mount ? would be more in-theme:cool:
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Piffy on AB would love a Vacuum Cleaner mount. She is a lovely little ratonga but she hates dirt so all she does is clean and she has a vacuum of sorts. I just love Piffy. She is the only one I ever allowed to use my broom, which is what I want turned into a mount, which is what turned in this years long campaign!!!

The BROOM MOUNT Campaign shall never end until a BROOM MOUNT is a reality in Norrath, like the Duck Mount *quack quack*. Dude said I should put it on Kander's wish list of things for the loyalty merchant. But a BROOM MOUNT is not in Kander's wheel house!!!

AND

74-82 for Ttobey since I did not see his count for today!!
    morderir, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I was at ComiCon.
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

73-81!
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  19. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Retexture one of the flying disc mounts into a Roomba ground mount.
    Geroblue and Cyrrena like this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Piffy would love any type of mount that could clean, like a string mop, a vacuum cleaner, or anything else. But I haven't seen her in quite some time, its sad, she is quite fun to be around.

Tomorrow the SUMMER ROAD TRIP begins!!!!