Exquisite Chests hit harder than raid mobs

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Okanagan, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Okanagan Member

2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

[IMG][IMG]
    Omegalul.

I would like your post, but I still can't like posts on the official forums friend.
    Kalika likes this.
  3. Dolgrin Active Member

Where is the news????

Exquisite chests are killing ppl since day 1 roughly 15 yrs ago!

And they will kill ppl in the future...

Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  4. Bekkr Well-Known Member

You're coming at it from the wrong end, Dolgrin. Hint: the news isn't how hard the chests are hitting.

It's pretty silly how easily everything just falls over and dies.
  5. Xevran Well-Known Member

It still blows my mind that DoF is easier than shattered lands. I thought for sure it would be harder even if it was just a little harder. With how popular these TLE servers are you'd think they would put a little bit of effort into making sure they're still challenging. I'm going to be immensely disappointed if KoS is this easy.
  6. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

That's fine, but it'd be nice if Barakah did too.
  7. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

I think at this point the standard servers are a better bet for anyone wanting to raid. If I continue to play it will be on whatever the most populated standard server is. Assuming they don't fix this server Tuesday.
    Snikkety likes this.
  8. Zenji Well-Known Member

Assuming there is enough of a population to even field a couple raid teams, I am expecting to be "immensely disappointed" again.
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  9. Somedude Active Member

I know, its like people keep doing the same thing and expecting different results....
    dirgenoobforreal and Zenji like this.
  10. Zenji Well-Known Member

Only if I could remember the word for that...
    Hogwash and Arielle Nightshade like this.
  11. Seth Well-Known Member

lol, i love this post.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  12. Hogwash New Member

Make Norrath Great Again?
  13. Gameshark Member

Prepare to be immensely disappointed with everything on TLE servers. all of the gear stats are the same on Live servers. Meaning everything is inflated, meaning everything will be easy, meaning everything is going to be complete waste of time unless you REALLLLY want those heritage items.
  14. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

To be fair that's not entirely true. Certain blue stats are disabled and items have been nerfed to hell compared to what they used to be on live. So, there was at least some effort put into it. I mean, the effort probably didn't extend passed "Run script to nerf items. Set and forget."
  15. Redlight Well-Known Member

Perhaps do not post if you have no idea what you are talking about. The issue isn't gear but simply mob stats. Even if they reduced all stats on gear by 50%, it still would be too easy.
  16. Xevran Well-Known Member

DoF is really just a bad expansion as far as raiding is concerned. None of the mobs have any real strategy, they're all turn and burn. All they could really reasonably do to fix it is increase hp pools and then everyone complains cuz it takes 10 minutes to kill a mob that just stands there and does nothing. Honestly the more I think about it the more I just don't see how they could fix DoF. It's unreasonable to expect them to completely redesign the raid content to make it not suck while they're also developing new raid content for the live servers. It should be harder but I wonder how many people even want it to be harder, most people on the server seem like they're just sight seeing and have no real interest in playing through difficult content. Which would honestly be fine if it wasn't for the four month gap between expansions - even the most casual guild will have DoF cleared after a month, what in the world do the devs expect them to do for the next three months?

My only real hope for the future is that the insane dps we're doing doesn't completely negate the scripts in KoS and beyond. I have a feeling I'll end up disappointed though based on what people say about the last server, and the fact that the devs don't seem willing to make further balance adjustments for this server. It's just frustrating because this server could be so good if the devs would/could throw more resources at it.
  17. Ghorast Active Member

How to fix DoF: cut 2-3 months off
  18. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

DoF was relevant for 4 months on live servers before KoS released and now DBG somehow thinks people will stick around for 4 months of DoF with nothing to do what so ever.

I dont understand this company.
    Xevran likes this.
  19. Kalika Well-Known Member

664 DPS .. my Fury can solo heal that ...