Loyalty Merchant Updates?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Kander Developer

We want to start a thread here and see what sort of things people would like to see added, in the future, to the loyalty merchant. I am not going to post any restrictions, this is anything and everything. Skies the limit.

What would you like to see added to the loyalty merchant?

There is, obviously, no guarantee that your specific idea will see implementation, but you never know!
  2. evilnome New Member

Bags of status!
    Yozilie, Hartsmith, Cassta and 7 others like this.
  3. Razpberry Member

• combat pet illusions - from special events (past and current)
    • limited potion of progress
    • familiars that you can feed to your current one
    • status!!!
    hmm..will think of more when I get some sleep...
    but yay for new stuff!
  4. Meilay Active Member

Weapon Infusers/ levelers,
    status tokens,
    Research reductions,
    bags with "chance" of rare materials, current tier,
    Familiars, maybe a bag of " Familiar food" giving range of xp to equipped familiar,
    Orange Adorns you can either unlock or buy, similar to dropped ones in current zones,
    loyalty recipe scrolls for combat potions limited use ones
    "useful" temp buffs short duration, for raids or heroics
    upgraded versions of the red temp adorns already for sale
  5. semisus Does not play this game

Updatet bonus infusers
    Research reduction potions
    Familiar training potions
    Barding unlockers
    Xp transference potions so we dont have to fully lvl a mount or mercenary when we get a new one
  6. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Cosmetic outfits (love me some fun cosmetics)
    Cosmetic Weapon Sets
    Mounts
    A travelling vendor (sell/repair)
    Personal House vendors (Fuel, Status, Repair, etc.)
    Myxx, Cassta, WhysperWynde and 3 others like this.
  7. Azrael's Tear Active Member

1. Barding unlockers
    2. Status of some kind
    3. Familiar Leveling items of some kind
    4. Unique Temp Adornments (i.e. increase XX spell damage by YY% for ZZ amount of time, Increase Rare Harvest Chance for duration...)
    5. Random loot crates that grant items at current level with a chance at a simi-rare BiS type item (not necessarily BiS for Combat either, just something nice for all...)
    6. Appearance Mounts (no stats but grant the appearance of some of the older collection/reward mounts that are hard to get now)
    7. Pet appearance wands
    8. Special tradeskill items
    9. Appearance Armor Sets from older content
    Might think of more later...
    Idril, Cassta, WhysperWynde and 4 others like this.
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

^^^ THIS ist important ….

we are using more than one mount and yes we can buy them but this is no way for getting them on alts
    Cassta, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ratt like this.
  9. Nucleaar Member

I'm +1000000'ing the bags of status bit. Maybe add some randomness to it w/ extra rewards. Kinda like the bags of random things we bought in the past with status. Say, 5 tokens a bag rewarding anywhere from 100,000 status to 3,000,000 -- plus a list of the cool signets + plushies + that dang lion mount I never got.

Perhaps some quality of life items, I.E. things that could save us a bit of coin for our continued dedication. Thinking a port-to or pull-to item of sorts, unattuners, xp bonus potions (Less % than what you can find on marketplace...?).

Going to go out on a limb here and assume things directly related to an expansion (BIS gear, infusers, etc.) wouldn't make it on here as it would get outdated rather quickly on a cosmic scale.
    Cassta, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Melt like this.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

• Everything in LoN
    • Every pre-order item from start to KA. Add PoP and CD later.
    • Everything on the city festival vendors so we don't have to wait for the city we need stuff from.
    • A Kander illusion that looks like the Kander on the dock at the island.
    LarendalAB, Hartsmith, Cassta and 4 others like this.
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

Research reduction would be nice for sure
    Barding unlocks yep
    Pre-order items like Dude said up to a certain expansion but not the new stuff yet, a lot of people want the housing stuff
    I like the Kander illusion idea too LOL
  12. Uncle Active Member

research reduction / Familiar EXP pots/ barding unlockers
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  13. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

*a race-change potion to make one into a fully playable Burynai.
    *Moonlight Enchantments house/GH portal to zone into and between the Grottoes.
    *actually slippery (like Frostfell Village ice) tiles.
    *nearly-invisible/highly translucent "glass" tiles.
    *randomly strewn/laid cable/rope/chain (not neatly coiled, not straight, nothing attached to either end, with collision)
    *completely straight cable/rope/chain with NOTHING attached to either end, with collision (i.e. to make railing/banisters)
    *large basin or container (or tiles) with actual swim-able water.
    *puddles of: blood, water, mud, etc.
    *plunderable statues/urns/plaques/floor tiles/wall tiles/etc. from the Ssrex'Ras/Izshrash'Khar Vesspyr Isles zones.
    *Building Block set encompassing all the decor of Ssrex'Ras/Izshrash'Khar Vesspyr Isles zones.
    *taxidermy alchemist potion/tinkered wand to turn pets into plushies (with optional ending pose: attack, lay-sleep, lay-dead, etc.)
    *clear/solid *walk-able* tube building blocks (like the tubes in Klakanon)
  14. elflover Well-Known Member

Agreed and please!
    Also agree with a bag of status as well...then maybe Ill buy the lion mount from status/city merch , the random bag refuses to give up anything useful.

Forgotten Pools Pod
    Torch of the Forgotten Pools

And as said before some of the older armor sets for appearance. Will think of more later ofc lol
  15. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Since sky's the limit...

Server Transfer Tokens, so I can get off the Abandoned Isle of Refuge server without spending 400.00 USD.
    Two months worth of tokens is what - 120? That's equivalent of 30 bucks in sub fees... seems fair, no?

And maybe those mounts on the status merchant - Alberich the Wise.. and the one in Vesspyr Isles - Veldrak? And maybe that Hot Air balloon ship..

Appearance armors from the old 85 / 95 / 100 heroic armor gear that came with the freebie boosts..

Appearance flip-flops.

! and the Enraged Forgotten Pools tree... that was cool.
  16. elflover Well-Known Member

I think that one comes from a shiny collection, but would be nice to be able to get more than one..after completing collection be allowed to buy more?
  17. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

That seems right - a collection. I never went back on my alts to get more, so I only have 1. :(
  18. Arieva Well-Known Member

I concur with the following suggestions:
    Bonus infusers (even if they are less powerful than dragonrider bundle ones so cash stream is maintained from those)
    Barding unlocks
    Familiar leveling potions
    Pet illusions that don't drop on death!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. amarisa Member

bag of status,
    research reduction,
    special grotto and festival fast travel ,
    leveling potions,
    special fast travel items to any zone,
    prestige housing of all the old starting zones, like forest ruins, Castleville Hamlet, Willow Wood, etc
  20. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

the ability to pick and buy a mercenary or familiar ,instead of the grab bags.
    all the past collectors edition items , and past pre-order items .
    a house deed re-claimer, so a character that has claimed a cash bought home can relinquish it and bequeath it to another character on the account .
    All the house items that were loot-able from the raid and heroic zones , and are now lost to player attention.
    some fresh prestige houses , or fresh house items .
    LoN rewards , as the rewards not as random packs .