Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

guess you will have to count down again Cyrrena
    10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, your out ttobey.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes you can drive the lunar buggy Gero!!!!

I think you are right Schmet, we will have to do the weekend counting for Ttobey. We have 8 of my friends that are still Prison Guards coming on the SUMMER ROAD TRIP and so far I have 12 signed up for the SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 (by Airship), this way nobody has to be shackled to less than happy at first travelers. Two of them coming with us on the SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 (by Airship) are two of my closest friends and they are both retired now, Jim worked at Corsica, San Quentin and Pelican Bay before coming to where I worked, and Diana was at prisons in New Jersey before coming to where I worked and we all met. They will act like our version of Air Marshalls, they are very nice people, I think everybody will just love them!!

AND

83 for Ttobey since he takes the weekends off!!

AND

6 more days until SUMMER ROAD TRIP 2019 begins, make sure to press your RSVP button in the Test Forum Thread!!
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oh dear. Maybe I need to add extra seats ? Well, not tesseract seating, that might not end well.

Okay, I have a coach lunar buggy all fixed up. Seats 40 or 65. Whichever one we need. WiFi back to Earth... may or may not work. Time lag would be a problem for 'live' chatting.

'Aooogah !' Ooops, that kind of horn wont work in a vacuum. I'll think of something.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

82!
    Prox, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Oh Ttobey, you are going to have such fun on this SUMMER ROAD TRIP, most of the focus is on SPACE!!! Planetariums, Space Camp, Space Centers, Space Museums, and more, and more Ren type stuff, less Amusement Parks and Beaches, except for a few days at Epcot, but we could not be in Florida again and not visit there!!!
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Don't forget Six Flags over Norrath that's an amusement park too ;)
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

And we are kind of getting a bit hyped over the Bonnie and Clyde stuff. And we have a visit to Evermore planned as well.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Actually I have to say 81 ish. There's wiggle room plus or minus 5 days on either side that is beyond my control. Oct. 5 is a Saturday and nothing ever happens on a Saturday.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

76-84! There that covers it.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

The Thread About Nothing.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I just realized none of this exists. I am in some weird dimension between dimensions and I am stuck with this thread until I learn something and move on. It all makes sense now. You aren't real! I am finally Free!
  13. Bludd Well-Known Member

hey man snap out of it. I know you're in there somewhere, you just gotta grab hold to something. Maybe some tentacles will help you, maybe some swinging tails or flapping wings? Don't you die on me!!!
    Cyrrena, Breanna and ttobey like this.
  14. Ixian Active Member

Ah yes, the long awaited sequel to Seinfeld.

PS: Red panda mounts please.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and ttobey like this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

An imagination can be wonderful, just don't forget to make that left turn at Albequerque. How ever its spelled.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

75-83!
    ish
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  17. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Can we get a mount that's just a giant cheese wheel that we sit inside while it rolls across the land?
    Cyrrena and Bludd like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

no.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

But think of the tourist trade. :)
  20. Bludd Well-Known Member

what about a cheese wheel erudite disk flyer thing? that's just artwork
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.