Please visit my first published project

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Valandra, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Valandra Member

Here's the info:

Antonia Bayle Server
    North Freeport - 7 Compassion Road
    Valandra
    The Harborage

(Also on leader boards under newly published
    Larger homes)

Thanks in advance for all feedback, and or visits!!!
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

WOW! Holy cats! Val took a 6-room place and turned it into like an 18-room place, or close to it! Videographers, I'd suggest bringing along a ball of string or something to mark where you've been, because you don't want to get lost and miss anything in this very cool place (I'm sure I have, unless she completely blocked the Secret Room With the Teeny Door and/or The Scary Basement)!

Ritzy place, with ritzy prices, but worth it, I think; very exclusive. Gotta love the menu; my Evils' faves will undoubtedly be the Tuna Tower (and/or the Marinated Crab Claws!) and Lucan's Favorite Cake (mine, too, though that Blueberry and Peach Cobbler...). ;->

(Speaking of the menu, there's an asterisk for the Red Snapper Ceviche, but I couldn't find where the asterisk was referring to?)

Feb, I strongly suggest checking this out for the sheer number of artful plants, landscaping, and outright gardening! :D

Uwk
  3. Valandra Member

Thank you!! The asterisk was supposed to imply uncooked meat... I need to fix that in my menu..hehe thank you for your amazing review Uwkete!!!❤
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No worries, it was an amazing place! :)

Uwk
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It is stunning.
  6. Valandra Member

Thank you so much Cyrrena for your kind words! I'm so glad you stopped in!! :)
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Awesome job Valandra:-

8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I apologize, I will have to stop in again, I forgot to vote, I always do that.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

Thank you Feb I never get to see the AB stuff because I don't have anyone over there. Great job I love the kitchen, and the bar, and the bathroom, and.... and... well pretty much all of it. Again thank you Feb. And awesome job.
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

You're welcome, it was a lovely place to visit:)
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think you got everything, at least everything I did; that first thing you see when you come in the kitchen, though, isn't a sink, it's like a mini-fridge or ice chest. Fooled me, too. until I saw the actual sink and got confused, and checked out the first thing again. :)

Other than that, good job, Feb, and yeah, awesome job Valandra! :D

Uwk
    Valandra, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  12. Aneylee Well-Known Member

What an amazing place!!!!!!!!

*Cough* I see some ideas I would like to borrow ;)
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Things that you're gonna steal -- er, be inspired by? :D

Uwk
    also tempted... ;->
    Valandra and Breanna like this.
  14. Valandra Member

Thank you all so much!!! And please feel free to "be inspired" hehe!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  15. Valandra Member

Also, thank you so much Feb for the visit, and the video!! ❤
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

You're welcome:))
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.