Coercer's intellectual remedy spell?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by knytemaire, Jul 8, 2019.

1. knytemaire New Member

I was told conflicting info about that spell.. What are your thoughts?
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

It is literally just 15% potency for heals only. Given potency levels are 70-100k.. it's not worth the AA at top level.
  3. knytemaire New Member

Thanks for your response Mermut. Anyone else disagree with this...i know some coercers still think it is a raid saving spell. I had been thinking it was really weak the last few expansions.
  4. Melt Actually plays the game

No, Mermut is correct. It only provides 15% potency, which amounts to about .5% of actual difference when stacked on top of the (relatively standard) 90-95 thousand potency that we're at right now. To be entirely honest, it would be very far beneath notice. I raid on a templar at the moment and I basically full heal with every tick of every heal, so the only thing that would benefit is wards. At that point, my wards would be doing MAYBE a million more, on top of the several hundred million or even billions that some classes can put out.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

With the current bleedthrough mechanics, it doesn't even help wards.
    Most of the time, wards are either blown away so quickly that 15% doesn't matter, or they expire before they're used up.. despite the group constantly spiking down to yellow.
    Example:
    Solo healing on air EH expert on my mystic, less than 1/4 of my healing is wards (with umbral warding ALWAYS up)... so the 'average' bleedthrough in that zone is at least 75%...
  6. Gregore Active Member

Interesting. I may have to look at speccing out of IR.