Blueprint: Personal Depots

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Desetibrat, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Desetibrat Active Member

Could this be bought from NPC? I've read somewhere that Fizza Clockfixer sells Tinkerer recipes from 1 to 450. Does anyone knows if this npc sells Personal Depots?I decided to ask before tying to find this npc.
    Or any other NPC sells it.

I understand some creatures drops these, but my toon is bellow 40 so this is not an option for me.
    Neither is broker.

I have tinkerer over 470 and first 10 eucalyptus wood, so wouldn't mind craft some of these personal storage depots ;-)
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

They're drop only. You'll need to get them from other player, either directly or via the broker (or a scroll depot).
    Desetibrat, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. Desetibrat Active Member

A-ha I see, thank you for this information!
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  4. Avithax Well-Known Member

Might also check your guilds spell depot, i think they go in there as well.
    Soara2, Desetibrat and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

6. Desetibrat Active Member

I'm on Maj'Dul in case you have a toon there my toon is: Vino.
    I have 46 slot bags I can exchange for the recipe. :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Desetibrat Active Member

Don't need the recipe any more. I mean I got it already! Thank you for asking though!
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I do have a maxed tinker on MD - and probably had a set of the recipes I could have given you - glad you got them!
    Soara2, Desetibrat and Breanna like this.
  9. Desetibrat Active Member

Just crafted them :)

I was reading some old tutorial, where it says I need 5 x rare wood for each personal depot. Got them 20 (Eucalyptus)
    Just to find out, I need different kind of rares for each personal depot lol. Well, just finished harvesting and I just made them. It really is nice I can have all harvest in one place and it is available to all my alts, now crafting will be easier. (8 crafters supply two adventurers).

Oh, offer for bags still stands. I have a lot of 40 slots. As sub 40 lvl adventurer I'm slow getting mats for 46 slot bags for now but I have plenty 40 for give away if anyone needs them.

Crafted stuff can't be put into these personal depots, correct?
    I have read somewhere, that I can create my own dungeon and store stuff there.
    Would my alts be allowed to enter that 'personal' dungeon, no matter how low level they are?
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  10. elflover Well-Known Member

Some crafted things like foods, totems, ammp etc can go into the depos. Now house items do not have a depo. Yes you can make a dungeon if you have the feature, and for alts to enter the owner has to give them access to it by bringing up the housing tab and click the access tab (can type /house to bring it up) when your inside the dungeon. Its not like houses where your auto trustee with alt on same account/server at the doorway.
    Desetibrat and Soara2 like this.
  11. Desetibrat Active Member

Yes some of them, correct.
    But for armor, jewelry, weapon... would personal dungeon work?
    Say you have several crafters and they all share/supply main adventurer with their product. (can't use mail)
    I can run second instance of game and trade between two toons but I'm looking for some other means of trade exchange if possible.

What are "moving chests"? I had one house item, and by accident discovered/put it into moving chest.
    Can moving chests be used for trade between toons? How many moving chests can be in one house?
    I'm assuming there is only one item that goes into one moving chest, correct?
    Soara2 likes this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I tried to make a dungeon, but the buttons like edit are grayed out.

How do I access the dungeon feature ?

Thanks.

When I moved all of my Inn items on one character, about 10 items, went into one moving chest.
  13. elflover Well-Known Member

The moving crate is when you right click an item from the house and its stored there until placed. Anyone with trustee (alts of same account are auto) can take things out of it. Its also used for when your moving all items from one house to another. Here's more info on all of that https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Housing

Now for the sharing of items like jewelry, armor etc. If its the same account the easiest would be your shared bank, especially if the items are heirloom. Not sure if you know but you can make backpacks or strong boxes to place in there to have more room (can do same thing with house vault but that's limited only to owner of the house).

Not sure on that I purchased the feature of dungeons a long time ago.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Okay, separate purchase. That will have to wait for payday.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  15. Desetibrat Active Member

Ahh I see, now I understand, thanks.
    For sharing between different accounts, I will keep meet in person and trade, no problem ;-)
  16. elflover Well-Known Member

You could still add character you want to pick up the items as trustee to the house if they aren't on same account.
    Breanna likes this.