[Wish List] Non-Specific House Items

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Really? Do we have to have pink? Cant they use a red with a white on top? *really, really hates pink* But, okay, its fair, I have to accept pink if others accept the neons and the traffic cone orange.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I really like the Paineel floor lamps and wall sconces, but they are all blue. It would be nice to be able to choose the color of these. I am talking about the ones you get from the Quartermaster.

Another thing I keep thinking about is the Forgotten Pools Sproutlings and the Pods. We have them in blue we can buy from the Loyalty merchant, we can get one Enraged one from the collection. I think it would be AB FAB if there was a quest, totally repeatable *grins snarkily*, where we could get other colors, green, purple, orange, et al. Would like a way to get the original Pods as well as new colors of Pods as well.

Thoughts?
  3. Satarie Member

What I would like to see is the music you have now on the log in screen made available for the music you could choose as a house music. I'm working on a house I'm going to call " Memories from days gone by. Going to try and have a lot of references to my early days in EQ1 and it would be great if we could have the intro music from the early days of EQ1 play all the while your in that house. It could be something you choose to have.
  4. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

You can always use Ancient melodic gnomophone and theme music boxes ( Quenos , Faydark, Felwithe, Rivervale, Legendary theme ... some of them may be discontinued though :( but I think I got some recently from a holiday vendor I don't remember which one :( ) .
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

a way to get more reds, and yes! more trees! absolutely more trees! always more trees! and pink would be good, just to avoid totaling up the item count so much, if for no other reason.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The Frostfell vendor had a bunch of different music boxes didn't he, the one by Snarf? Or was it the Erollisi merchant? It was definitely one of those two.

I personally used Under Pressure by Queen/David Bowie and put it in my Crafting Room in my Guild Hall.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I have a request for a non-specific house item:

can we please get a FIXED Ale-stained Tapestry of the Gathering? The one we have now is borked, since the link from it goes to an SOE site, and apparently, either someone didn't grab the picture files (sadness :(), or hasn't uploaded them to a comparable DBG site and adjusted the item. Those of us who'd like to see the pics again of previous Fan Faires miss it. :-/

Uwk
    Geroblue, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes, its sad to look at. Send a private message to Kaitheel, Uwk, he will look at it and see what he can do, he always does, or he will tell you he cannot.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant! Thanks. :)

EDIT: PM'ed him; we'll see Monday and beyond. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. chattie Well-Known Member

The pews and drapes from the Ossuary
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! I told Kaitheel, and he responded with an "oops, no one saved that; thanks for telling me about the defunct link :(" sort of response. :-/

Ah well; if they seriously look at doing a Fan Faire sort of event again, maybe they can set a new link to a new file with new pics from that one! :D

Uwk
    /crossing_fingers
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I know it's probably been mentioned somewhere here and other places, but it bears repeating for emphasis...

It's great that we finally have veggies, soup, gravy, etc. for Frostfell (beyond the "meats and sweets" and that was it), but can we PLEASE get some bowls/pots of veggies, soup, gravy, etc. that have no specific holiday strings attached, appearance-wise, for the dishes? Or at least, one color per holiday (purple for Bristlebane's, red for Erollisi [no, not pink], a nice green for Brewday, orange or black for Nights of the Dead, etc.)? Some of the Brewday stuff is okay-ish, but a lot of it looks a nasty green color. :-/

Oh, and can we please get CREAMERS in the tea set style? Not everyone just takes theirs with sugar -- oh, and I think we need sugar plates in all the tea sets. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I didn't read all of the posts, whew, but more furniture in a selection of colors. Chairs, desks, beds, lights ceiling and wall, tables, bookcases we can put things in ( if we can already thats good ), more trees to decorate our prestige houses with. Couches, comfy chairs that recline, etc.

And why can't my characters sit in a chair, like they belong in the chair ? Instead of sitting on their heels and knees, in a chair ?
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Go window shopping at http://eq2furniture.com/

The command is /sitchair
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

Wow I did not know that learned 2 new things today now.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We have some bookcases where that's possible (apparently, it cuts down on triangle-usage to have a solid block of invisibility with three sides that look like a bookshelf; most 'cases where you can't easily put in a book, the "shelves" have no collision detection); unfortunately, not even the redoubtable Lera has that as a tag for them on EQ2Furniture.com, since there's a ton of 'cases to go through. :-/

And yeah, we finally, recently got real couches...you know, things with TWO arms to them, rather than just fainting couches, or Roman things, or whatever the heck those one-sided stupid things were. :-/

And not all of them are Mastercrafted with Rares! :D

Uwk
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can put books in pretty much any book case. You may have to use the Layout Editor to do it, but it's totally doable. BEFORE the LE, I used to set down some smallish rugs with their near edges where the shelves would be, place the bookshelf to the side of the rug stack, then raise the rungs to the height of the various shelves. Then I'd place the books on the RUGS, remove the rugs, then place the bookshelf on top of the books and it all worked fine.
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Wahoo !

Uhm, thanks. Sorry, I'm a Texan, and we tend to get loud occasionaly.

Yeah, my relatives are likely going 'what do you mean occasionally ?'
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea I have a library house and those bookcase stink for putting books in, so I just grab a table make it the size of the shelf put the books in and then pull the table out.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Fascinating.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.