HOUSE LAG

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Seriously, folks; I'm beginning to think the worst lag anywhere, including four-team raids, is going into/out of houses, especially into. I've had the devil's own time getting into a 4 room New Halas place of mine with NINE, count them, NINE items in it, so it's not my "hoarding" fault. I've been booted going in and out at least four times today, at least back to Character Select.

Wanna know what I want for the general Wishlist? Some way of dealing with this, o devs and techs. >:-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Beee and Breanna like this.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

If your on Md server its been bad there lately Ive heard. And yeah they know but never know when it will be fixed. Some people have been having issues on other servers just zoning in general, so might be game and your end (not sure but some people it has been). Only time Im having issues is zoning in and out of pqs or being in library when a pq is dumping people out.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yet another reason I usually avoid Public Quests (or whatever their exact name is), when an entire region of a zone is, as far as I'm concerned, "walled-off." :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

The lag has been horrible lately, and it's not just zoning into houses. It happens intermittently, no matter where I am zoning to. Sometimes things load quickly, then other times it seems to take wayyyyyyyyyyy too long to zone. Sometimes one character loads in quickly, and the other sits there for the longest time, not going anywhere for a good while. Also, three times, yesterday, my alt character got booted to desktop just standing there trying to view the Sales tab in the marketplace. I took that as a sign that I'm not meant to purchase anything, lol. She had no issue getting booted anywhere else or doing anything else. :D
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

Yeah Ive put in a report for the store because i have the same problem..every time i hit the sale button i crash, doesnt matter where im at or what time it is.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, dear; that can't be good for Sales, what're they thinking? :-/

Uwk
    wondering if they're gonna do anything fancy for the 4th...teach me to be away for a couple of days ;->
    Breanna likes this.