Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

Those Tat's are beautiful :) I can't wait for the slideshow either I am so excited.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have tats two. A blue rose and a dream catcher.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Outfits !? Hmm...

A straw hat, a tie-dyed shirt with Jimi Hendrix picture on it, bell bottom jeans, and some nice hiking shoes that don't pinch and when my feet swell up the boots expand as well.

Song from long ago and far away about a Big Panama ( hat) with a purple hat band, and a pink carnation in the white sport coat's lapel. All dressed up for the dance ! Never saw anyone dressed thatta way, but it was a great song.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Sounds like you like Jimmy Buffett as well Gero. I like him, one of the last things my mum gave me was a Jimmy Buffett CD she got from the employee store at Motorola with her employee dollars they earned every week. I gave my mum for her last birthday a blue rose tree. Planted outside the front window where she could see it even when she was having bad days.
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I added the Kangaroo Mount with a pouch to the list of mounts Schmet, its number 11.

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE !!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

Here we are, Saturday, our ROAD TRIP is coming to an end *sniffles*. But this ROAD TRIP will be really hard to beat. I do hope Schmet, Pijotre, and Uwkete have their thinking caps on for SPRING ROAD TRIP (by airship) 2020 on so they can get some really cool sites down for us. I know I have my lists for Ireland, England, and Scotland already underway. If anybody else has any ideas, start making your lists, the plan I believe is to hit the Caribbean Islands first, then zip all the way across to Australia and New Zealand, then zip all the way up and over and begin our European Adventure in Greece. I was thinking maybe a brief stop in Indonesia to see the komodo dragons, but the thought of all that slobber and the possibility of a bite that could rot a body part right off is less than appealing. Gero is in charge of commandeering us the state of the art in Airships with the largest capacity holds available in virtual airships, and of course the top of the line in everything geeky and nerdy!! I will make sure we have plenty of Cabana Boys and French Maids, Bakers, and Chefs, so that we are in the utmost of comfort on our road trip. I will also make sure that after our destinations are planned that we have ground travel so that we can port from our airship to actually travel and see the sites. I think it goes without saying, our time warps will be fully engaged the entirety of our ROAD TRIP (by airship) as we will not even be trackable by radar so we can zip around at will!!! If nobody else knows anything about Greece and Rome, I can do those as well as my native Ireland and the Spousal Unit's native lands. I think Breanna should be in charge of the Cabana Boys and Uwkete should be in charge of the chefs, Schmet should be in charge of the bakers, and Pijotre should be in charge of the French Maids!!! I already did the smart thing and invited 8 of my friends that are still Prison guards on the SPRING ROAD TRIP (by airship) 2020 and they will be watching our friends that do not behave well when they are "brought" onto the ROAD TRIP less than enthusiastically.

Remember tonight at 6 pm cocktails at the Captain's Pub followed by dinner at 7:30 pm at the Captain's Table. This is where everybody should be wearing the outfits that they got with their vouchers from the Outfitters'. This is where we will get to see the slide shows and the video presentations of our entire SPRING ROAD TRIP 2019!!! I cannot wait. I have no clue what is on the slides or the videos. I just hired the company to covertly take them.

Lets have another great day ROAD TRIPPERS, its our next to the last day.

Remember SUMMER ROAD TRIP 2019 begins on Saturday, 20 July 2019, right outside your front door. You will receive an invitation in the mail by July 10, all you need to do is RSVP and a Cabana Boy will be at your door to port you and your belonging to the DBG Studios on 20 July 2019.

AND

98 for Ttobey since he requested a counter!!!
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

I'd love to be in charge of the Cabana Boys LOL /evil laugh
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I've never been to Rome, but there is the Daphne Wine Festival west of Athens. About 1970, when I was in the US Navy, the tour guide told us about it. This was while we were touring the Acroplois, and various other ruins in the Athens area.

Some of the guys went, and were brought back unable to stand up. The Greek police didn't charge them with anything, they were just taking everyone back to their hotel, etc. In our guys' case, it was the ship. They dolt the people on duty on the quarter deck, where you arrive at and exit the ship, that the guys were funny. And they next had to take some tourists to their hotels. They walked away laughing.

A day or so later, I asked one of them what had happened. He told me that they were charged about a dollar equivalent for a one liter ceramic mug. All of the tasters were supposed to get a bit, drink it, and discuss the taste, etc. There were around 30 or so, his memory was rather hazy, of 10,000 liter vats from various Greek vineyards.

His last clear memory of the event was laying on the ground, and another ship mate opened the spigot while he opened his mouth. At the second vat.

Oh, and there are a number of ruins in Athens like the Acropolis.
  8. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Thanks.. now it seems I understand the cause of these ruins :oops:
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Good morning everybody. Last one, Ttobey should be happy.

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

Our SPRING ROAD TRIP has come to and end. I apologize for my suspicious absence yesterday but after repeatedly saying farewell to fellow ROAD TRIPPERS that we not staying our final night, I fled to my room so that I did not have to say any more farewells.

But on a brighter note, the cocktail hour at the Captain's Pub on Saturday and the dinner following at the Captain's Table was outstanding. I think it was the best meal we had on the entire trip. Every food we had all on the same table at the same time along with specialties of the house!!!! The slides and the videos were memorable, I saw things that I did not see on the trip. Pictures of Pijotre and Ttobey and the French Maids while they were in the hot tubs and the French Maids were waiting on them like they were kings. Prox hanging on to the top of the bus for dear life when Ttobey was having the anvil drop he thought would kill us all, silly Ttobey thinking it would be that easy. Pixi hunting big game with her bows at the various Animal Safari Parks. I totally missed the Ostrich that was trying to take Gninja and he was attempting to stealth and couldn't because it was interrupting him. I also didn't see the giraffe wrap its neck around Caith and slurp all over his face, he had more giraffe slobber on him than Breanna did!!!

You all did a fantastic job selecting your outfits. I loved your Batrat outfit Schmet, I am sorry the Outfitters' let Gnomish craftsmen design and construct it. But your princess outfit was beautiful. Breanna you make a gorgeous Fairy Godmother and I believe you made all of our dreams come true, we had the best ROAD TRIP ever. Uwkete, you and the Hubster were a perfect matched pair looking like tin soldiers you in Black and Red and the Hubster in Deep Blue with Red Epulets with Black Trim. Gero, at first I thought you were coming as Jimmy Buffet, then I realized, you were Jimi Hendrix when I saw the Dreads!!! I of course chose Captain Jack Sparrow, because of the tattoo and because even though my hair is flame red, its 53 inches long so I did not need a wig, they just used my own hair and styled it like his. I hope Ttobey likes his new back piece tattoo with all our names in that giant heart. He might be a bit mad at first since I had to slip him that micky in his food to get him Dirk Vermin Sunday morning, but I am sure he will love it!!

I had the time of my life!!! I hope all of you did as well. Here is to hoping that SPRING ROAD TRIP 2020 (by Airship) comes close if not out does this one!!!

Remember, SUMMER ROAD TRIP 2019 begins on Saturday, 20 July 2019, at your own front door. Invitations will begin arriving by mail on Monday, 08 July 2019, all you need to do is RSVP and a Cabana Boy will be at your door with a luggage hauler to gather you and your luggage and transport you to DBG Studios. Our first stop will be Kennedy Space Center in Florida. So if you have anything else you would like to see in Florida that we may have missed on our SPRING ROAD TRIP, send in your requests now. We may even do a couple more days at Epcot!!!

See you soon everybody!!

AND

96 for Ttobey since he requested a counter
    Soara2, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Hello everybody!!! Have you all claimed your free bunny familiars and the new carpet mount if your are a member? They are in the new section of the marketplace and are free to buy.

AND

95 for Ttobey since he asked for a counter!!
    Rosyposy, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have bunnies. They like to thump here, thump there, here a thump, etc.

Didn't know about the Magic Carpet ! Hope it doesn't need vacuuming. I hate having to do that.
  12. Bludd Well-Known Member

it's a flaming carpet so any dust will burn up, just keep some salve ready for your knees
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Couldn't find it, I'll look again with another character. I think Elacazhan needs a rest.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Found him and hired. Quick to. I barely have a chance sometimes to engage the monster. So I just have succulent running and wander right in amongst the baddies. I hit one or two, and the crusader deals with the rest.

Fopund the firey carpet, hamabarn, some thing like that.

But the character has to be level 35 to use. I'll work through getting my characters on my current all access account one of those, and at least one get a bunny each.

Got Lord Bessel, something like that, undead for my ranger Probekh. Costs less per 8 minutes and while he does enjoy his work as a merc, he isn't as quick to kill as the crusader.
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you cn get all 3 bunnies for each toon Geroblue.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The carpet doesn't show up for f2p. Can't do but the one all access account, so that will have to do, unless it continues into next month.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have for several toons, but a few of my accounts are f2p and I can only get to 2 toons per account.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I would definitely get the bunnies for every character you can and on your all access account get every character all the bunnies and the carpet, if you cannot see the carpet, just check to make sure that the hide unusable box is not checked. The carpet will just go into your mount window and when the characters are able to use it you can set it as your mount. You can put level 85 mounts in your mount window at level 1, you just cannot get the level 85 benefits.

AND

94 since I am counting per Ttobey's request
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

There is also the cost for some items in station cash, but I'll get the bunnies and check on the carpet.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok Geroblue I just tried it you get all 3 bunnies no mater if your a member
    I just claimed all 3 bunnies each fpr 6 toons on one of my non member accounts.