Solstice earring, prayer shawl, etc, when changing tradeskill?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Nilyana, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Nilyana Active Member

Hi everyone,
    I have a level 90 armorer right now I would like to change to a tailor. This character has done the solstice quest, prayer shawl, and the shadows of the betrayed quest. Will there be a way for this character to get the recipes from the first two, and the class specific item from the third, if I change professions? If so, how?
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

i want to say everything resets when you change classes. youll just have to redo all the quests. not sure what happens to items from the quests in your inventory though
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

You CANNOT redo any of the quests. They've been done.
    You keep the items.
    I don't know if you CAN get the special recipes for your 'new' tradeskill. I'd check the various merchants in Mara though. That's where the tradeskill odds and ends seem to end up.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and ConcealFate like this.
  4. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

so you just cant use the rewards till you get back to that particular level that the quest was originally at?
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

You can't use the items until you meet the tradeskill level requirements.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Nilyana Active Member

Honestly I am more interested in the recipes. I won't change if there is no way to get them. Is there anyone out there who has changed class and dealt with this and knows for sure?
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You might want to try sending a private message to Kaitheel and Gninja, they are the resident gurus and would probably know better than anybody else, or Den Mum.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  8. Nilyana Active Member

So, I took the advice and sent some PMs. If anyone else is want to know, earring quest resets and you can do it again? Shawl quest does not reset, so it would seem you lose the ability to make any update for it. Shadows of the Betrayed can also not be done again, but Shady will sell your new class item.
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.