Hello Kaladim!

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Mrhulkhands, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Mrhulkhands New Member

I just landed here in kaladim as an evil dark elf necromancer! I never played the game back in 2004 at launch and started approximately at Sentinels of fate....was hooked for a while had to quit around level 40 picked up here and there nothing serious. And now I'm back for a while atleast. My curiosity is sparked with time launch progression and it seems I have made it just in time for the first expansion to launch so am I late to the party? Because I'm game I just need a good guild that will let me enjoy the content but also help me through it and group with me. Not looking to power level. Looking to enjoy the game from close to the beginning.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Look for a member of Court of the Blood Rose. Look for any member but you can also look specifically for Aska, Runa, Salem, Mercy, Valarian, and Zaeghen.
    Mrhulkhands, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  3. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

Now is a good time to start, in a few days there will probably be more people online when DoF unlocks.
  4. Mrhulkhands New Member

oh okay. I am lost in the sewers trying to figure out my first quest in freeport.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Mrhulkhands New Member

Yeah I was wondering what day that would unlock....im excited about playing the game with that kind of progression and have some catching up to do.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It is scheduled per Kander to unlock on 09 July 2019.