How to reclaim/re-earn quest reward items?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Puckbone, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Puckbone Member

Greetings!
    How to reclaim/re-earn quest reward items? While reading posts concerning boosting harvesting chance, I saw an item that I don’t remember getting: Brokenskull Deckhand's Boots for completing the Swabber the Deck - Stock the Loft quest. I looked in my quest journal completed quest tab and saw that I completed this quest back in 04/28/2010. I must have sold or deleted the reward (boots) because it doesn’t appear with a search for said boots. I looked in the Restore Items tab on the character info window and only the last 20 or so items are there to buy back. I thought there was an NPC that would sell back quest rewards but I haven’t been able to find mention of it.

Anyone know if there is a way to get these items/rewards back?

TIA

Puck
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

These might be in your Restore tab on your Character screen
    Or, if not, and the items are Heirloom,... roll an alt, send them through the quest, done.
    Last resort, contact DBG Support and explain the situation, they might be amiable to restoring said item,....
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Gullveig New Member

Also note that you can obtain some nice level 95 boots from Sleeper's Tomb -- the raid and heroic have two white slots, and you can use harvesting nail adorns in both.
  4. Nilyana Active Member

The Shady Swashbuckler on the Nektulos docks sells some, mostly heritage quest, epics, etc. I don't know if he sells this particular reward, but you could check.