Dear Daybreak...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Bhayar, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

You know there's a problem when it's faster to hit the exit button and relog then waiting for zoning to complete...by about 5-7 minutes. And don't even dream about going to Myrist Library when a PQ is in play. I'm sitting in an empty Library right now for the last 5 minutes and still can't zone into Vegarlson to even think about doing the Anchorage daily.
    Pixistik, Laaw, Xevran and 3 others like this.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

I've been on Kaladim lately, and even though it's very well populated, zoning has been fast and problem-free, at least when I've been on nights and weekends.

What server are you on?
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Dude like this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Maj'dul has been having.. issues.. with zoning since Friday.
    Laaw, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Seefar Well-Known Member

I'm on Halls of Fate, and have been having weird problems with long zoning times and being kicked to desktop for weeks now. In the last few days, the long zoning delays have been getting ridiculous.
    GrunEQ and Cyrrena like this.
  5. rutro Well-Known Member

Amen...I concur....lag was terrible...I have not logged in today yet....but it was the worst that I have seen since playing from 2009
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Tupperbeast Active Member

The problem with long zones or these laggs is quite simple, that knows Daybreak years ago.
    Overall, the servers are simply built on too small a resource, so it can happen that some players have more problems than others and no that has nothing to do with our internet or hardware around our PC.
    Here some people have the best thing on the market right now and still have problems.

Most of the lagg time are raids or PQ`s because these zones eat enormous resources, see PQ the zones are designed for 50-70 players now are partially 100 players in a PQ that the hardware and software is not the best from Daybreak should be delivered slowly everyone should be clear.

I always wonder why even more unnecessary servers build up when the actual well-visited servers have massive problems with stability instead of tackling this problem and sometimes even further financing with funds that come in through the game, you push the performance of the sometimes massive game slumps
    come.
  7. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Maj'dul server. Lag is so bad--especially during PQs, it's daunting. It's getting to be difficult to try and do anything these days.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Laaw Well-Known Member

sit watch twiddle thumbs run for coffee, go to the doctors. then when you come back read some more advice. do searches get more coffee. spend time with grand kids. go to their HS graduation, then their college graduation. come back to the game. and zoning is complete. time for update.
    Klackers, Siren, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  9. Bhayar Well-Known Member

While funny and a bit overstated, frankly, it's beginning to be closer to the truth than most of us like. Yesterday, while waiting to zone, took a bio break, fed the cats, got a cup of coffee and cleaned out their litter box. I was still waiting to zone when I got back.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.